Murdered billionaire predicted own death in book

Krayd

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
http://www.news.com.au/finance/sher...k/news-story/36ef986e6cc4f50744dd6f5dcf2cae0a

Turns out the Shermans were murdered and didn't really commit suicide.

“He was absolutely hated,” Robinson told The Times. “Nobody liked Barry Sherman. He was so frigging litigious. He was constantly at war with everybody. In business he was a prick, so there might have been people who would like to have done it.”

Ex-Biz partner knew from day one it was a murder, despite the incompetence of the police.
http://torontosun.com/news/crime/wa...partner-knew-from-day-one-couple-was-murdered

Well, yeah. You would have to be of pretty low intelligence to not see it was an obvious murder.

I don't know for sure one way or another. Police are good a simple investigations, but i don't expect them to be able to but together a complex case. Seems that there may have been other possible suspects in this case that they did not want to investigate, it's prolly higher ups in the department that didn't want to step on toes.

From the article-

They found evidence the pair had been murdered at least two killers and that Mrs Sherman, who suffered facial cuts and was found in a pool of her own blood, had tried to fight off her attackers.

Private autopsies have revealed the couple, who died by strangulation, had markings on their wrists that suggested their hands had been tied together, according to The Sunday Times.
_____

I understand average PD not being the best at homicide investigations on people who actually know what they’re doing, but how the fuck do you miss this? Anyone has watched more than 3 episodes of CSI knows to look for defensive wounds and restraint marks. Fucks sake

I don't know for sure one way or another. Police are good a simple investigations, but i don't expect them to be able to but together a complex case. Seems that there may have been other possible suspects in this case that they did not want to investigate, it's prolly higher ups in the department that didn't want to step on toes.

I couldn't imagine all the possible leads there must be. This guy sounded like he didn't tread lightly and was tops in litigation's. https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...er-barry-sherman-was-absolutely-singular.html

Almost like when Mr. Burns got shot.

This is why it's not a good idea to piss off other powerful, wealthy, capable people.

Those A-types aren't barkers.

This is why it's not a good idea to piss off other powerful, wealthy, capable people.

Money might not always be a motive but it certainly opens up a hell of a lot of means.

Malcolm X had the same fate and also predicted his death. He said when you live the life he does and make enemies like that, you don't live long. He knew he was on borrowed time.

From the article-

They found evidence the pair had been murdered at least two killers and that Mrs Sherman, who suffered facial cuts and was found in a pool of her own blood, had tried to fight off her attackers.

Private autopsies have revealed the couple, who died by strangulation, had markings on their wrists that suggested their hands had been tied together, according to The Sunday Times.
_____

I understand average PD not being the best at homicide investigations on people who actually know what they’re doing, but how the fuck do you miss this? Anyone has watched more than 3 episodes of CSI knows to look for defensive wounds and restraint marks. Fucks sake

They initially considered murder-suicide or murder. I don't think it was ever suggested that the wife killed herself.

I think they're so scared of calling it the wrong thing that they don't say anything until they're absolutely sure, and it's possible the way his body was found made them have doubts.

Money the root of all evil

it makes people kill lie and steal just for a piece of paper

They initially considered murder-suicide or murder. I don't think it was ever suggested that the wife killed herself.

I think they're so scared of calling it the wrong thing that they don't say anything until they're absolutely sure, and it's possible the way his body was found made them have doubts.
Who initially considered this was a murder? Certainly not the Toronto police. Or the experts on Sherdog.

definitely suspect.....

not quite 'Arturo gatti killing himself' suspect, but pretty bad

definitely suspect.....

not quite 'Arturo gatti killing himself' suspect, but pretty bad

I'd say it was.

Several boxers and athletes with head trauma have been known to commit suicide.

Not too many billionaires have been known to commit siucide unless they are faced with a financial meltdown.

I'd say it was.

Several boxers and athletes with head trauma have been known to commit suicide.

Not too many billionaires have been known to commit siucide unless they are faced with a financial meltdown.
superficially, perhaps

but the whole way Gatti's body fell was a physical impossibility for a suicide by hanging, the pursestrap literally couldn't support his weight on tests, the lack of pooling blood in specific areas, the lying wife, etc....

that was more a case of extremely corrupt Brazilian LEOs

superficially, perhaps

but the whole way Gatti's body fell was a physical impossibility for a suicide by hanging, the pursestrap literally couldn't support his weight on tests, the lack of pooling blood in specific areas, the lying wife, etc....

that was more a case of extremely corrupt Brazilian LEOs

Agreed, is the wife in jail now?

From the article-

_____

Toronto police are corrupt as fuck.

From the article-

_____

Unless.. <queue ominous music>

A powerful actor who ordered the murder had pull with the police to steer the investigation away from scent

Who initially considered this was a murder? Certainly not the Toronto police. Or the experts on Sherdog.

What other options were there other than murder or murder-suicide? Toronto Police, if I recall correctly, didn't say anything, as is usually the custom now until they're certain of what happened, but I don't think natural causes was ever floated as a possible explanation by anyone.

Some cops are truly fucking stupid. Reminds me of this case: http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/08/...call-it-suicide-family-insists-it-was-murder/

Woman found in a crouching position with shoelaces around her neck tied to a mailbox. Cops ruled it suicide even tho the mailbox was only 38 inches tall and she was in a relationship with an abusive boyfriend. A medical examiner said she likely was killed at another location and the scene at the mailbox was staged. This has yet to be reclassified as a possible homicide.

What other options were there other than murder or murder-suicide? Toronto Police, if I recall correctly, didn't say anything, as is usually the custom now until they're certain of what happened, but I don't think natural causes was ever floated as a possible explanation by anyone.
You don’t recall correctly. Toronto police called it “suspicious” but only offered up the murder-suicide theory (not the possibility that they were murdered), which is why their children were so upset and hired private investigators. Here’s the earlier thread on it.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/toronto-billionaire-and-wife-found-hanging-in-mansion.3677757/

ETA natural causes? You don’t know anything about this case, do you?

Back