Nate Diaz Defends Conor McGregor, Calls Critical Boxers Clowns. "Don't Be Talking S---"

Again, your idea of real fighting has zero to do with reality itself. Its either free for all or with rules.

By establishing rules you are already limiting the type of permited combat, be it a duel with flintlocks, a duel with sword, a duel with fists or whatever.

When you talk about fighting without a particular set of rules, then anything goes, that means you can get shanked or blindisded if you are stupid. Thats why people who actually live in the real world will avoid fighting.

No, im not shitting on MMA, im shitting on the overal fragility of the human as an animal, we evolved with tools, thats why barehanded we can be beat by much smaller animals with ease.

If you are seriously training to defend yourself, you better get a gun, a knife or try parkour, because if a cholo with a machete comes up to you, you either run, get a weapon on your own or give him what he wants, because knowing how to tuck your chin or stuffing a takedown wont work shit against a sharp object being swung at you.

Again, what is the rest of the world according to you? You live in a bubble where real fighting is probably some scrapping done in high school or some nice bar.
I guess you fight like a coward.
I've been in a few fights as a teenager and there were no knives or shanks.
Once got a gun pulled on me but it was just to get me off the guys friend, then it was done as we left.

Nate Diaz surprises me sometimes. I want to share with you guys some thoughtful things he recently had to say about the boxing community's reaction to his former rival, Conor McGregor:

“Now all the boxers are criticizing Conor like ‘Conor will get embarrassed’, but that’s a real arrogant thing to say. Wanna’ know something that’s even more embarrassing? If Floyd fought Conor in an MMA match, it would be more embarrassing than if Conor fought Floyd in a boxing match. [Floyd] would get mounted and laughed at, and slapped around [and Conor] would smile at the crowd and wave.

Boxers are clowns sometimes now. I’m never taking the MMA fighters over the boxer’s side when it comes to punching and sh-t, but I’m like, don’t be talking sh-t. [They say MMA fighters] ‘would get embarrassed, it’s ridiculous’ yeah, but we’re talking real fighting now you one-dimensional boxing f-cks. This is real life sh-t, you’ll get embarrassed.

<{natewhut}>

“That [Malignaggi] guy was on the internet talking sh-t on him the other day. I’m like, What kind of sparring partners you got? I’d shove that guy in the gym and beat his ass if I was Conor, like: ‘what you’re going to put me on blast about what? You don’t know shit. What gave you the right to talk sh-t, criticize if we’re working together when I could beat your ass for real?’. Don’t even speak. That’s my thoughts.”

I like hearing Diaz say how he really feels, and always appreciate a martial-artist speaking well of a former rival. Him and McGregor had two epic fights, they really did. And he makes some damn good points here. This is what it boils down to: boxing is insecure right now. McGregor has made David Haye, Terrance Crawford, all those guys insecure. Amazing the effect the guy has, huh?

Well, happy Saturday all, cheers.

http://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/nate-diaz/nate-diaz-boxing-floyd-mayweather-paul-malignaggi/

Nate does pot

I guess you fight like a coward.

I dont fight, i dont have anything to prove and everything to lose.

A friend of mine was gunned down because he beat up a drug trafficker in a bar, they went to his shop some days later and gunned him down. Pretty idiotic in retrospective

I've been in a few fights as a teenager and there were no knives or shanks.

So you grew up in a nice place, therefore your idea of fighting is that of people pulling punches and taking care of each other.

Thats like claiming that playing with wooden swords is more real than fighting with real ones.

Once got a gun pulled on me but it was just to get me off the guys friend, then it was done as we left.

Good thing for you, others just get shot.

He is absolutely right.
Everyone knows that in a real fight Conor or Nate would fuck any boxer (in their weightclass) up.
Hell, even a kickboxer like Gökhan Saki would fuck them up, without even going to the ground.

Boxers and boxing-fans can STFU and hope Mayweather doesn't get KTFO somehow.

I love mma guys who act like they're "real" fighters. There are rules in an mma fight, it's not a "real" fight. In a real fight you'll do whatever you can, use whatever you can. If you have blades you'll use blades, if you have sticks you'll use sticks, if you have rocks you'll use rocks, if all you have is sand you'll throw sand in your opponents face. 2 people in a cage with a time limit, and a referee? That's not a real fight.

nate company man.

who would have thought

I dont fight, i dont have anything to prove and everything to lose.

A friend of mine was gunned down because he beat up a drug trafficker in a bar, they went to his shop some days later and gunned him down. Pretty idiotic in retrospective

So you grew up in a nice place, therefore your idea of fighting is that of people pulling punches and taking care of each other.

Thats like claiming that playing with wooden swords is more real than fighting with real ones.

Good thing for you, others just get shot.
You just miss the whole point that if a pro boxer and pro mma fighter are having a conversation and get into an argument then it escalates into a fight, majority of time the mma fighter will have more success having more experience using more tools.

What you refer to is attempted murder

Nate is correct and keeps it real. Will forever fuck with this fool.

You just miss the whole point that if a pro boxer and pro mma fighter are having a conversation and get into an argument then it escalates into a fight, majority of time the mma fighter will have more success having more experience using more tools.

What you refer to is attempted murder

And what you refer is aggravated assault.

Also it wasnt really attempted murder when Zimmerman got away with pulling a gun in a fight.

And what you refer is aggravated assault.

Also it wasnt really attempted murder when Zimmerman got away with pulling a gun in a fight.
Im talking about to people fighting and sure the loser could be a coward and press charges but you are talking about weapons which becomes attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon.
People get in regular unarmed fights all the time and if they are famous with cameras on them nobody is pulling out a weapon.

Im talking about to people fighting and sure the loser could be a coward and press charges but you are talking about weapons which becomes attempted murder or assault with a deadly weapon.

Depends on who is the aggressor.

People get in regular unarmed fights all the time and if they are famous with cameras on them nobody is pulling out a weapon.

No, but certainly their bodyguards are getting into it.

But thats not what i am arguing, im pointing out that thinking that a succesful boxer like Floyd is jealous of someone like Diaz because Diaz would beat him in an MMA fight is fucking ridiculous.

If there was such a jealousy to begin with, Floyd would simply train grappling and close that gap, the guy is an athletic beast and has the money to pay for the best, but wont do it.

Because he doesnt gives a fuck, the only ones with insecurities are MMA fighters when they get mocked for their shitty boxers and then come back with the "Oh but in a "Real fight" i would beat you up" sure Diaz, in the real world you wouldnt even lay a finger on Floyd before his goons get in the way.

Read that with the Diaz lisp. Was glorious and he is right. Nate would fucking stomp every boxer out there in a real fight.

The real fight argument, never gets old, like if real fights start from 5m away, with a ref, timer....and rules.

The real fight argument, never gets old, like if real fights start from 5m away, with a ref, timer....and rules.

Yeah no rules. 1 on 1. A basic real fight. No bodyguards or mates or knives or guns. These are all variables insecure boxing fans add to dodge the reality that MMA fighters are better fighters as they do a sport that simulates real fighting more and has less restrictions than boxing.

They're talking shit because Conor is the one running his mouth. He's got another soundbite out there today badmouthing GGG, Canelo and Pacquiao.

Well, they were clowning on McGregor, so he's right in a way.

Depends on who is the aggressor.

No, but certainly their bodyguards are getting into it.

But thats not what i am arguing, im pointing out that thinking that a succesful boxer like Floyd is jealous of someone like Diaz because Diaz would beat him in an MMA fight is fucking ridiculous.

If there was such a jealousy to begin with, Floyd would simply train grappling and close that gap, the guy is an athletic beast and has the money to pay for the best, but wont do it.

Because he doesnt gives a fuck, the only ones with insecurities are MMA fighters when they get mocked for their shitty boxers and then come back with the "Oh but in a "Real fight" i would beat you up" sure Diaz, in the real world you wouldnt even lay a finger on Floyd before his goons get in the way.
Yet Mayweathers camp wants Diaz to walk out with them for the fight. Yeah OK guy. Whos insecure there?

I agree with Nate.

Even aside from the ground game, one solid leg kick and Floyd is down and not getting back up.

Back