***NBA Regular Season Thread V3 : The Heat are gelling***

Who is more racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's actually really fun and you meet a lot of good peeps. It's a lot better than doing normal boring shit like fishing, going to baseball games, etc. It's probably the most complicated card game but once you get it down it's pretty cool.

Fishing and Professional Sports are infused with so much historical and cultural wisdom that you need to reach a certain age to properly understand their true purposi.

Based on this...

I fuckin loved Magic when I was younger but holy jesus I'd rather drink bleach than go to a tournament as an adult. You've gotta be kidding me

...it seems that Magic is the exact opposite.

Like i says it says a lot by your and his game if you can't do both. Judging by the fact that if you did play MTG that's what you'd only talk about when trying to hook up with a girl.. That's kind of sad. All because you play it doesn't mean you can't talk about other things and have fun guy lol

There are things that men choose to do that simply do not resonate with women - they are above these things. When they do participate, it is so beneath them, that they begin to devolve into the same mold of people that you see in the videos. The men and women in these tournaments are virtually identical looking. You shouldn't want a woman who participates in these games. And same goes for the reverse.

Women select men that do things that can further their professional and family lives. Remember this.

The hatred of "nerds" in here let's me know the financial status of most here is paltry.

Not talking about that game in particular but lots of nerds are good people to know. Rich people. Lots of you sound like high school meatheads who end up working for said nerds
See you seem like act like somebody i know in real life/ in person aka good peeps.
I don't understand What the big problem with some people here have with MTG or nerds. I rarely meet or haven't met up with someone like that in such a long time. My friends and I are usually hanging out with everybody just fine and are all I think good peeps. Yeah we have a MTG get together where we all play drink play pool hang out on wendesday plus we play in a tournament once a week and in a big tournament once a month. So what? It's fun and a great way to keep up with friends over the years.

You and luminaire must be a blast to hang out with in real life. Very judgemental.

If the options were.

1. Hangout with Hearthstone at a Magic: The Gathering Tournament

2. Hangout with Lumi doing whatever it is he does (no one knows, it's a mystery)

I think I'm winning this.

If the options were.

1. Hangout with Hearthstone at a Magic: The Gathering Tournament

2. Hangout with Lumi doing whatever it is he does (no one knows, it's a mystery)

Option 1:
1394614867-0.jpg

Option 2:
Office-Cubicle.png

I think I'm winning this.

To be fair, I'm not sure that you are. It would be a very difficult choice.

Palp salty that I rustled some feathers with his trade.

We Benz bros man... how could you?

It's funny about the whole not being able to bang girls while playing MTG bullshit.. One of my friends in my magic group does body building for a living also he's kind of a huge dbag but He plays more magic than me and he has hooked up with like 50 girls no lie. Most of them 8 to 9/10s. He finally settled down got married had a baby last year but before that he had a new girl every week for years. He still body builds competes for living and plays magic alot even after mariage kids.

Hearthstone.

Have you ever won a Magic Tournament? What is your best finish?

How much does it cost to be a Tournament level Magic player, equipment (cards?) and all.

How many hours would you say you've spent playing Magic and other card games?

What is the most satisfying part of being a Magic player? Is it the brutal trap card?

It's funny about the whole not being able to bang girls while playing MTG bullshit.. One of my friends in my magic group does body building for a living also he's kind of a huge dbag but He plays more magic than me and he has hooked up with like 50 girls no lie. Most of them 8 to 9/10s. He finally settled down got married had a baby last year but before that he had a new girl every week for years. He still body builds competes for living and plays magic alot even after mariage kids.

Think about this, you consider a body building huge douchebag who plays magic the gathering while he has a wife and kids a success story.

You know in my day, not being a douchebag and spending time with your wife and kids was the ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back