New Painting: Nate Diaz.

Lol...seriously?

That's your "evidence"?

Surely you took a photo or two while the "painting" was in progress. Show us one of those :)
You can see the paint wrapping around the edges that's some pretty solid evidence it's a painting

The only thing that frustrates me when I see work like this (I assume that's one of the drawings you mentioned).... is that this guy has so much skill, at least in terms of rendering. So much. And yet... he's making work like this. I'm not hating... it's just such a shame! That level of skill could be channeled if he also happens to have creative talent, to make something really special. A really great artwork.

Obviously this is what he enjoys doing, and that's fine though.

He's actually well known in the fight world. He does all sports. Pretty big to have one of the greatest ever to have it hanging in their house.

DwayneAmerica confirmed for the most retarded user in this entire forum.

I am an internationally acclaimed artist . the world is full of artist that could create this . However I smell a rat . if this was really a painting of Nate then no doubt the artist should be able to post step by step pics of said art not just the finished product lol My headline painting is the freshly finished painting of Stipe I did in 3 hrs a few years ago. Twenty years ago I had n Editor fly in from Germany to see my art with his own eyes before he gave me my 7 page article

You are... joking, right? Sometimes hard to tell online ;)

lets see them.....
uncanny_valley.jpg

mad talent. would love to see more if you do more MMA related paintings.

Here are progress shots from the last painting I did. Hollywood chainsaw hookers 24" x 36" oil on canvas.

8BWJ0Yyh.jpg

ldb2ryah.jpg

NNxfySuh.jpg

iZScESCh.jpg

uOVOka4h.jpg

BTx9fqvh.jpg
TS, this is amazing. Do you sell your shit? I didn't read the whole thread.

You are a talent mate. Would
Love to see you do Joanna Front Kick Penn !!

Oh I'm sure there are...just not this guy.

Why, because the pic looks very much the same as the photo? Isn't that your only basis? Its 2017 dude, people can paint that good. No reason to get all suspicious

Why do people find it hard to believe this is real? Go on deviantart if you want to see some insane realistic digital paintings. My buddy is really good at this stuff as well and i have no clue how he does it. Ive given it a try and its hard as hell, much easier for me to stick to my photoshop edits lol.

Fantastic work man, would love to see more

Back