New Painting: Nate Diaz.

Wow... great artistry. A bit gruesome for my tastes, but I get the moment that inspired it.

The op should be able to put up some fresh art work like I just did on my Avatar . Say hello to Halle Barry . much more fun to paint then bloody Nate lol Not to forget in my profile is a link to probably 40 years of my art lol

Last edited:
I'm 90% on TS's side. Only thing I thought was odd is that the face looks so much more detailed than the body. Anyhow, 90% of me says fantastic work.

Elbows too pointy. Would not hang ...

on wall.

Kidding man. Great job. Even if some people think you faked it.

Lol good lord. I already said I don't use a projector. I already explained my method. I don't have progress shots of this painting, but I can dig up progress shots of other paintings. Lel.

@EmesisArt , as a fellow artist and painter i would just like to say to everyone doubting you is surely an idiot and obviously has not seen many good paintings in their time, or heard of a reference photo. Awesome painting man

The op should be able to put up some fresh art work like I just did on my Avatar . Say hello to Halle Barry . much more fun to paint then bloody Nate lol Not to forget in my profile is a link to probably 40 years of my art lol
hey I checked out your art. Great stuff. Your use of color is beautiful.

I would also like to see how he set up the projector
lol you know all the secrets bro! many suspect this guy did too. If you want to get technical some people think using a photo at all is cheating.
Johannes_Vermeer_-_Het_melkmeisje_-_Google_Art_Project.png

lol you know all the secrets bro! many suspect this guy did too. If you want to get technical some people think using a photo at all is cheating.
Johannes_Vermeer_-_Het_melkmeisje_-_Google_Art_Project.png
As a purveyor of some of the greatest art ever produced I have the highest of standards in quality and technique. My original works are also very sought after.

Here are progress shots from the last painting I did. Hollywood chainsaw hookers 24" x 36" oil on canvas.

8BWJ0Yyh.jpg

ldb2ryah.jpg

NNxfySuh.jpg

iZScESCh.jpg

uOVOka4h.jpg

BTx9fqvh.jpg

Here are progress shots from the last painting I did. Hollywood chainsaw hookers 24" x 36" oil on canvas.

8BWJ0Yyh.jpg

ldb2ryah.jpg

NNxfySuh.jpg

iZScESCh.jpg

uOVOka4h.jpg

BTx9fqvh.jpg
thats great , bro. I notice you did the under painting in black and white. Thats an old masters technique.

Back