NFL Discussion: Worst Super Bowl Eva

Was that the worst Ship eva?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wes dropped the most important catch of his career, Edelman caught his.
PEDelman is an absolute can in comparison. I know you fake Pats fans dont know what the fuck youre talking about but were really going off the deep end now.

Edelman is barely even top 20 in the league for fucks sake lmao.

Edelman is a HOF’er

Edelman over Wilfork

I have truly heard it all. What a time to be alive.

Lol EAD raiders

Sucks for fans. Im sure Bucky is crushed as his shiny new stadium gets built for free, PSL’s already beating projections and what not. He finally may not be a poor piece of shit joke of an owner in a few years thanks to the moron citizens of Nevada lmao.
giphy.gif

PEDelman is an absolute can in comparison. I know you fake Pats fans dont know what the fuck youre talking about but were really going off the deep end now.

Edelman is barely even top 20 in the league for fucks sake lmao.
Jesus Christ have you always been such a whiner? I never said he was better than Welker, all I did say is Welker dropped the biggest pass of his career.
Him getting popped for PEDs was a shame but also not that surprising since shit loads of athletes get hit coming off an injury.

Julian often injured Edelman has averaged 12.8 games per season.

Julian not a HOF’er by any stretch Edelman has averaged 599 yards per season.

Julian ROFL at you morons wanting him in Edelman has averaged 47 yards per game.

Julian broke dick version of Wes Welker Edelman has averaged 3 TDs per season.

Julian average at best Edelman’s best yards production ranked 13th in the league that season.

Julian not a red zone threat Edelman’s best TD production ranked tied for 26 in the league that season.

Literally eat shit if you think this dude is a HOF caliber player.

Jesus Christ have you always been such a whiner? I never said he was better than Welker, all I did say is Welker dropped the biggest pass of his career.
Him getting popped for PEDs was a shame but also not that surprising since shit loads of athletes get hit coming off an injury.
Dont jump in conversations if you dont want responses to your nonsense.

Dont jump in conversations if you dont want responses to your nonsense.

I think it’s actually pretty funny you’re going through the effort to look up all those stats from Edelman. That you’re literally wasting your time because you’re so rustled by this
The truth is I don’t think Edelman will make it in and I don’t think he has the numbers for it. But he has been beyond clutch in the biggest spots of his career which is pretty fucking important.
The statement that I made about Welker dropping the most important pass isn’t really debatable either, even for a “true” football fan such as yourself.

I'm calling the antisemitism league to monitor this thread.

Edelman is a HOF’er

Edelman over Wilfork

I have truly heard it all. What a time to be alive.
Surprised they haven’t mentioned anything about James White.

Sucks for fans. Im sure Bucky is crushed as his shiny new stadium gets built for free, PSL’s already beating projections and what not. He finally may not be a poor piece of shit joke of an owner in a few years thanks to the moron citizens of Nevada lmao.
giphy.gif
Did he have to take on any partners? How is the stadium revenue getting divided up? Or did Vegas actually give him everything for free?

Julian often injured Edelman has averaged 12.8 games per season.

Julian not a HOF’er by any stretch Edelman has averaged 599 yards per season.

Julian ROFL at you morons wanting him in Edelman has averaged 47 yards per game.

Julian broke dick version of Wes Welker Edelman has averaged 3 TDs per season.

Julian average at best Edelman’s best yards production ranked 13th in the league that season.

Julian not a red zone threat Edelman’s best TD production ranked tied for 26 in the league that season.

Literally eat shit if you think this dude is a HOF caliber player.

Welker is to Frankie Edgar, as Edelman is to Guida.
Lol
(100% hyperbole... but I’m sticking with it)

Last edited:
Joe Klecko should be in the Hall of Fame.

The truth is I don’t think Edelman will make it in and I don’t think he has the numbers for it. But he has been beyond clutch in the biggest spots of his career which is pretty fucking important.
my sentiments exactly. NFL history is significantly different because of his successful play. His merit for the HOF is the same as Eli's. He's not always great, sometimes not even good, but he's been great several times, when it really really counted. Maybe not canton-worthy but certainly remarkable.

At any rate, lol at how triggered Puto is by the mere discussion.

And fuck the pats, fuck belicheat, fuck all of their fakeass fans who will jump ship as soon as they start losing (90 percent of their fans, besides maybe all those crazy mexicans) fuck Tim Bradley, Gornk, Edamame, and the rest.

The racism in here is absolutely disgusting. PEDelman is first ballot, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back