NFL Fantasy Discussion V2: Lol @ Bell owners

Is Baker Mayfield the GOAT?

• Total voters
Ware. What is a Douggie?

sAYXa.gif

How the FUCK did my crackpot autodraft team make the Playoffs in Hodor?

Yahoo better fix this RB/TE bullshit with Samuels.

Godwin vs the Aints or Taint vs the Cangirls.... PPR with a bonus for any TD that goes for 40 or more yards.

Leaning Godwin because I figure Evans gets a healthy dose of Lattimore leaving Godwin across from the very burnable Apple.

Last edited:
Godwin vs the Aints or Taint vs the Cangirls.... PPR with a bonus for any TD that goes for 40 or more yards.

Leaning Godwin because I figure Evans gets a healthy dose of Lattimore leaving Godwin across from the very burnable Apple.

I’m playing Godwin over Tate this week, especially if Djax is out again.

I’m playing Godwin over Tate this week, especially if Djax is out again.
Part of me thinks Wentz is running for his life most of the night against the Dallas D and Tate's RAC ability gets neutralized too.

Shouldn't even be a question but due to history and weather conditions Sunday it's a real concern. What QB to start?

Tom Brady@ Miami (84*, humid, rain) Trubisky vs Rams, L. Jackson vs KC

Shouldn't even be a question but due to history and weather conditions Sunday it's a real concern. What QB to start?

Brady.

Trubisky will have Donald and Suh in his face a bunch and Lamar can't string more than 3 throws together.

Brady.

Trubisky will have Donald and Suh in his face a bunch and Lamar can't string more than 3 throws together.

I'm most likely going to roll with Brady. It's just crazy how poorly he's performed in Miami throughout his career. He'll have all his weapons this week at least.

Pick 2

Tarik Cohen vs. LAR
Austin Ekeler vs. CIN
Jaylen Samuels vs. OAK
Tevin Coleman vs. GB

Need to fill my RB2 and flex spots. I'm leaning on choosing Samuels and Cohen, but Ekeler has a good match up.

Pick 2

Tarik Cohen vs. LAR
Austin Ekeler vs. CIN
Jaylen Samuels vs. OAK
Tevin Coleman vs. GB

Need to fill my RB2 and flex spots. I'm leaning on choosing Samuels and Cohen, but Ekeler has a good match up.
Cohen and Samuels.

Anybody play Henry? Lol he was benched in both of my leagues

I sat Derek Henry.

<{hfved}>

If you’re still rostering Henry you probably didn’t make the playoffs. But damn did he go off tonight.

Trub

Looks like Yahoo is going to fuck countless people over and allow a RB to be started at TE.

Back