NFL Offseason Discussion: Most Explosive Defense of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inconsistent player with low effort on a big contract. Was kinda looking forward to see what Bettcher could do with him after Chandler Jones’ season last year but whatever. Thanks and goodbye.

Also don’t see the Giants going any way other than taking a QB now. Obviously this wasn’t a “win now” move for Eli.

Only save 2.5 this year but next year they need to pay Odell and save like 15.

He was probably getting cut next year anyway as he wasn’t worth his contract, better getting something for him now IMO.

Anything besides QB or trading back for a haul for NYG is stupid IMO

Opens up the Bills to slide in to the 2.

@PUO3 couldn't quote you from the last thread but..

Most underutilized player on the roster. He can do some crazy shit with the ball in his hands.

Kinda funny they signed the Cowboys FA FB and then traded theirs to the Cowboys.

It's even funnier when you remember that he was originally on the Cowboys and I believe one of the very first convos we had on this here site was when he didn't make the Cowboys roster and the Raiders picked him up, and I talked to you about how much I liked him in preseason.

29511008_1880287602017919_2112912657370578944_o.jpg

Can’t keep a good Bork down

Hope the GMEN draft Baker GOATfield.

Bork may very well be the next Canford, keeps getting paid and nobody knows why.

That's a lot to give up in order to move up. they better be right about the qb they want then.

I know I haven't mentioned it much, mainly because it pisses me off just to think about it...

The Cowboys better not cut Dez Bryant. Figure. It. Out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back