NFL Offseason Discussion: Most Explosive Defense of All Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I haven't mentioned it much, mainly because it pisses me off just to think about it...

The Cowboys better not cut Dez Bryant. Figure. It. Out.
@AdamSchefter here reporting that the Cangirls have in fact NOT cut Dez Bryant, they are trading him and their 1st round and 2nd round pick to the Philadelphia Iggles for the corpse of Darren Sproles.

I would say free Johnny, but man the "can't believe he was signed before Kaep" comments will hit an all time high if finds a job.

I would say free Johnny, but man the "can't believe he was signed before Kaep" comments will hit an all time high if finds a job.

At first glance I thought Johnny was sporting some kind of mullet/Mohawk 'do and thinking "this fuckin' guy".

@Cint, I merged your Richard Sherman to the 49ers thread to the wrong NFL thread (closed), then to the next version (also closed...LOL, wow, sry), but it appears your OP and about 4-5 posts got lost in the shuffle. I can't find them, I don't want to keep moving posts, so just re-post in here.

Everyone throwing shade today

Flol.

I will say I'd love to see Manziel make it back to the league and be say a competent QB. Be cool to see a guy that had the world in his hands and fucked it all away get some of it back.

Chiefs sign former Dolphins RB Damien Williams to a 1 yr deal.

19-0 while breaking records on offense.

Chiefs sign former Dolphins RB Damien Williams to a 1 yr deal.

19-0 while breaking records on offense.
My brain sees RB and Williams and I immediately go:
"Someone found Cadillac Williams body in the mothballs?"

Everyone throwing shade today

Lol, no doubt Kaep would be in orange and blue if Elway wasn’t such a die hard republican chode.

Edit: guess the snark party was a little too early

Last edited:
JPP was a fine trade. He's a better run defender these days but hasn't been as good of a pass rusher. Most of his sacks the last couple year came in bunches against bad OTs. McAdoo and Spags ran him into the ground and never took him off the field. Third round pick is pretty nice imo. Bad dead money now but more money cleared away for next couple of years.

so Fins get rid of Landry and sign Frank Gore

<{vega}>

So.... Packers brought Tramon Williams back for a 2 year deal......

<{fry}>

Lol, no doubt Kaep would be in orange and blue if Elway wasn’t such a die hard republican chode.

Edit: guess the snark party was a little too early

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back