NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jets jerseys criminally ugly. Not that their others are much better but still....

Homer Simpson dressed as Conor McDavid:

WAiL00pb3vasRZSTEUl3lMLXVUgofhFy8MFCPOEWJBI.jpg

Have there been any NHL enforcers with a background in boxing? I would think that would come in handy.

I remember when Prok said for Leafs fans to get used to "On pace for 50 goals" Auston Matthews. Wonder if Prok is from the future?

only thing I saw much of whilst in Montreal was adverts for strip bars tbh.
(went to a few, WOW)

what are some good ones? What is a strip bar? IS that a strip club? Chez Pari is the main one then. There is also a lot of erotic massage places.

Because Canadien Major Juniors limits the number of foreign exports on their teams, I think Murkan college D1 hockey should also llimit the number of foreigners especially canadiens on their teams. It be better for USA youth development. Murka should have taken over this sport decades ago.

olympic style boxing has no clinch, no jacket, and no skates. It no be as useful as people like to believe.
I agree. I'd take a guy with good balance and skating over a bruiser. If you aren't steady on your skates and able to apply leverage you're just gonma get fed.

I remember when Prok said for Leafs fans to get used to "On pace for 50 goals" Auston Matthews. Wonder if Prok is from the future?

Not if he's this fragile. Guy breaks like glass whenever someone hits him.

Not if he's this fragile. Guy breaks like glass whenever someone hits him.
That's exactly what he was implying by "On pace for 50 goals". That Matthews was never going to hit 50 because of injuries and Toronto fans resorting to "On pace for 50 goals" as a moral victory.

That's exactly what he was implying by "On pace for 50 goals". That Matthews was never going to hit 50 because of injuries and Toronto fans resorting to "On pace for 50 goals" as a moral victory.

Makes sense. Went over my head at first.

They have a much more durable Tavares now though - and perhaps as Matthews ages he will get a little more filled out and less injury prone.

I also think Nylander will eventually come to terms with them. They should still be a solid playoff team for the next few years.

Went to the game so bonus points for not choking it away

The best player of his generation no matter what the haters think

If he wasn't ravaged by concussions who knows what he could have accomplished. A real tragedy tbh

I think by the time he hangs em up people will have finally come around on him, that seems to be the way it goes

Sid for sure is the best player of his generation; there's no arguing against that. I'm not a huge fan cause he seems like a relatively boring guy and used to whine so much back in the day, but he's the best.

On a side note, so pumped that Ovie won a cup. What a beauty that guy is

Mannnnn the Canucks are actually half decent to watch this year. Petterson has been un-fucking-real so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back