NHL: SJ Sharks get Erik Karlsson

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate the Canadiens as a Bruins fan because I'm required to but I feel bad for teh guy.

It's from the lockout but I watch this video every year before the season starts. For how brutal hockey CAN be, these guys are criminally underpaid.

EDIT:
Sounds like the board is going to vote on expanding to Seattle at the December meeting:
https://www.fearthefin.com/2018/10/3/17931252/deep-blue-sea-hello-seattle-nhl-expansion

Hells yeah that vid got me hyped! Lol
{<Mcgoat}

Seems pretty excessive to me, but I guess deciding to make yourself the new Matt Cooke means you get treated like the new Matt Cooke

Hit wasn't that bad tbh, if you skate to the middle with your head planted down, shit happens

Gotta be a "body of work" suspension

Gotta be honest, watching Rask lose his shit always makes me laugh my ass off even though he plays for the team I cheer for.

Of course Matthews scored twice on the scabs. Also, of course Tavares gets his first after breaking some no names ankles.

Ahh, I missed you so much hockey.

PS. Fire Hainsey into the fucking sun, sweet jebus, he is soooooooo fucking slow.

Kiss the ring, peasants.
570136.jpg
7qRgNZf.jpg

;)

Sharks in prime playoff form to start the season. Excellent.

Wilsons suspension to cost 1.26 mil lol good for him.

Super Rustled after the showing the Bruins had last year to come out and stink up the joint like That opening night

What the hell happened to my boy Urho, I thought he made the starting lineup?

What the hell happened to my boy Urho, I thought he made the starting lineup?
I don’t get it man. The most worrying thing about that game last night is the lack of scoring. That’s what ultimately killed the Bruins in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back