Night sweats

lmfaooo i’m calling out of work dawg my booty on full katrina mode
Knew a kid who once had to call out of work for a couple days because he shit himself while sleeping and got a rash from it

This the time year when I wake up soakered sweaty.
It's cool in bedroom, nice warm blankets, but sweatingly getting no matter me do.

Any does you sherbros same same do in the night? How do stop
Hep meh, hep meh

Fuuuuuuuck

Yeah it happened to me over a year ago and it ended up being cancer.

Can't help sorry but I have the same thing. It's totally random though.

If you're experiencing persistent night sweats then you might be suffering from chronic bisexuality. A bisexuality doctor would probably recommend you acquire a MAGA hat and tuck your shirt into your jeans. If this doesn't curb the bisexuality then it could just be that you have high blood pressure and/or sleep apnea which is interfering with the body's natural reduction of body temperature during sleep. Plus your heart could be racing because you have to return some videotapes.

TS do you have allergies? Sounds like you got sleep apnea.

Drinking a lot of alcohol can cause you to sweat excessively

Means your immune system is working.

I miss them a lot; no matter how suck I was, 1-2 nights of sweating through a couple tee-shirts (they used to be soaked) and I was better.

Sleep with less cover on or get some that's more breathable. Either that or take off more clothing if you're sleeping with clothes on.

This happens to me and my gf as well this time of year. IDK know why because I use the same sheets/blanket all year long.

Stress is usually what causes night sweats for me.
Even if you don't feel stressed, it could be something in your subconscious that is bugging you, and when you go to sleep your mind goes to work on it.

Back