Night sweats

Stress is usually what causes night sweats for me.
Even if you don't feel stressed, it could be something in your subconscious that is bugging you, and when you go to sleep your mind goes to work on it.
This is the closest to an accurate answer as I've seen so far.

A few years ago when work was stressing me the fuck out, I would wake up in the middle of the night and my pillow was so soaked in sweat I would have to turn the pillow over and towel off my neck and head.

Now my job is great, zero stress and I haven't woken up sweating at any point since.

This is the closest to an accurate answer as I've seen so far.

A few years ago when work was stressing me the fuck out, I would wake up in the middle of the night and my pillow was so soaked in sweat I would have to turn the pillow over and towel off my neck and head.

Now my job is great, zero stress and I haven't woken up sweating at any point since.
I had really bad night sweats in my 20's after my dad passed away for several months. I also had them for a while after my long time GF and I split a few years ago.

Also, who is the girl in your avatar?

It means a Transsexual Incubus (is it now a succubus????) is feeling you up at night.

I sweat a lot at nights when I quit drinking. Then I start drinking again and the night sweats disappear. If anything, that tells me that I should continue drinking, cuz having night sweats is a sign of being unhealthy.
<mma4>

i also sweat a lot when i sleep. It sucks but I cant really do anything about it.

Back