NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v3: Still noobs at online gaming

apparently the WWE port was released way to early.. horrible reviews and very buggy

Jesus the fucking new shrine trials at the plateau were fucking rough. You're a one-hit point wonder with an Insta-kill weapon, but GODDAMN is the whole place against you with annoying enemies and traps.

Reading his diary...Skilled as he was, Revali really was kind of a pompous dick.

Jesus the fucking new shrine trials at the plateau were fucking rough. You're a one-hit point wonder with an Insta-kill weapon, but GODDAMN is the whole place against you with annoying enemies and traps.
I found the one hit weapon section easy - just sat out of reach picking them off with a bow.

The second part with finding the trials can be a pain but I’m about 3/4 of the way to that motorcycle

Been slowly getting more and more time into XBC2 and I absolutely love it. Still getting the hang of the finer points of the combat but it's a lot of fun. The world and environments are stunning. Can't wait to get farther in.

However, because of that I have no time to play the 2nd Zelda DLC. I guess I should be in no hurry, I can do it all when I replay the game again.

The Switch has been out for 9 months now, and Splatoon 2 is my most played game by far. I'm nearing 400 hours of playtime now. The game is just so addicting that it keeps drawing me back in.

I keep meaning to get XB2 but I keep forgetting whenever I'm downtown that game looks so sick tho

It's awesome, especially if you enjoy JRPGs.

Ya I got the switch way back and it's been collecting dust lately my lady friend was playing botw for a while I tried to get into mario but can only play it for like half an hour or so before getting bored lol but XB2 looks like something I can really get into.

Been playing the Witcher 3 lately just to scratch that RPG itch but Ill be picking up XB2 asap

Ya I got the switch way back and it's been collecting dust lately my lady friend was playing botw for a while I tried to get into mario but can only play it for like half an hour or so before getting bored lol but XB2 looks like something I can really get into.

Been playing the Witcher 3 lately just to scratch that RPG itch but Ill be picking up XB2 asap

I put in a TON of time in Breath of the Wild when it came out, now planning to wait for a while before replaying it all again with the DLC this time. Such a freaking incredible game.

I might get flamed for saying this, but I only put in like 5 hours into Odyssey before stopping. Just didn't click with me at all, and I mostly got it to kill time until XBC2 came out. Now my Switch playing time is split between it and Splatoon 2.

I put in a TON of time in Breath of the Wild when it came out, now planning to wait for a while before replaying it all again with the DLC this time. Such a freaking incredible game.

I might get flamed for saying this, but I only put in like 5 hours into Odyssey before stopping. Just didn't click with me at all, and I mostly got it to kill time until XBC2 came out. Now my Switch playing time is split between it and Splatoon 2.

Yea neither of us could really get into Mario but we gave it a good go but it didn't really click with us. Zelda is a great game and very deserving of GOTY imo that game just did so many things so damn good.

Didn't play too much and I mostly got it because the lady is a big zelda fan but I watched her play it lots and it really blew me away, definitely deserving of the accolades. Mario just seemed kind of meh when compared to a game with the scope of Zelda, good game but it seemed people rated it based alot on nostalgia and emotion.

Yea neither of us could really get into Mario but we gave it a good go but it didn't really click with us. Zelda is a great game and very deserving of GOTY imo that game just did so many things so damn good.

Didn't play too much and I mostly got it because the lady is a big zelda fan but I watched her play it lots and it really blew me away, definitely deserving of the accolades. Mario just seemed kind of meh when compared to a game with the scope of Zelda, good game but it seemed people rated it based alot on nostalgia and emotion.

I thought Odyssey was very good in the short time I played it, I just was never too big on Mario games. They're cool, just never really resonated too much with me. My favorite Mario type games were Mario Party and Mario Kart.

Reading the diaries of the champions gives so much insight to them. Daruk was the ultimate bro, Revali was...yeah he was kind of pompous dick, Urbosa was essentially Princess Zelda's Godmother and pretty much cool aunt figure and a legit badass, and Mipha was a badass adorable sweet heart.

Champions Ballad was fucking cool and definitely worth the price given the amount of content from the new shrines to the new costumes and whatnot. And come on...fucking motorcycle horse man. How awesome is that shit? The rematches vs the Blight's were kind of tough at times, but it was cool to fight them again and the set conditions made things interesting. The cutscenes were kind of sad though. Everyone is so happy and excited and upbeat...But we all know how things turned out already. It's made sadder by the ending picture.

I thought Odyssey was very good in the short time I played it, I just was never too big on Mario games. They're cool, just never really resonated too much with me. My favorite Mario type games were Mario Party and Mario Kart.

No its valid. It doesn't resonate with everyone and that's just like any game. I never got into Mario Sunshine (or had a chance to play galaxy 1 and 2) for some reason.. But then again I never gave it too much of a chance/time cause I had other things to play a the time.

I will say this though, it took way more than 5 hours for me to really get Mario Odyssey and truly enjoy. I think around the 15-20 hours or more. It was the beach world where I was like okay wow.. The first 10 hours were really nostalgia but once I understood the mechanics the game totally opened up.

And after I was completely done I found out that I had not even used most of Mario's abilities to the fullest after watching some people on youtube play it. Basically I never learned or developed Mario's newer abilities since I never played past Mario 64.

Champions Ballad was fucking cool and definitely worth the price given the amount of content from the new shrines to the new costumes and whatnot. And come on...fucking motorcycle horse man. How awesome is that shit? The rematches vs the Blight's were kind of tough at times, but it was cool to fight them again and the set conditions made things interesting. The cutscenes were kind of sad though. Everyone is so happy and excited and upbeat...But we all know how things turned out already. It's made sadder by the ending picture.

Did you do it at normal difficulty or higher difficulty?

Back