Nobody Talks About Battlefield 1 on Sherdog

I still cry about it sometimes

There are other forums on reddit and elsewhere gabbin' away, sure, but they all seem to be stocked full of ballistic statistic-spouting tryhards and WW1 buffs too busy orgasming over the matching brickwork on Ballroom Blitz to make fun of any particular play style or weapon selection

I want to hear what gun makes you sum an entire player up, or what maps can be boiled down to absolute savagery play style or objective summary

And is it just me, or are there entire Operations designed to give the defending team a heart attack due to the difficulty

....and jesus christ on a buddhist bagel, the new PTFO skins for battlefest guns look like rusty weathered dogshiite with a meme slapped on the shoulder stock, entirely incongruous to WW1 grit

Those new skins can eat it.

While we're complaining, why in everloving flub did i work my ass off getting 2 seconds shaved off my spotted duration, only unlocked after completing Jason Bourne objectives 5x

I'm still going to get shot, aren't I

Only now i have to swap explosive resilience or suppression resistance for that perk

As archer would say eat a d*ck jungle

...and that jungle would have been Argonne Forest except nobody plays that shiite anymore because of its tendency for death funnels

i play a lot, and have since the game came out.

i use the smle carbine, and almost always have. ive never played any class but scout. i also F people up because of that. i sort of play as a mobile mid-range sniper on every single map.

ill probably transition to CoD WW2 when it comes out.

I played the hell out of BFBC2, BF3, and BF4, but I could not get into BF1. Something about it seemed dull to me--the weapons, the maps, etc. Not sure exactly what, really. Someone mentioned the tanks and I agree that they just aren't all that fun to use in comparison to past BF titles (where I spent plenty of time in a tank). I mostly play Rush too, so maybe there's more fun to be had in Conquest for this iteration.

I played the hell out of BFBC2, BF3, and BF4, but I could not get into BF1. Something about it seemed dull to me--the weapons, the maps, etc. Not sure exactly what, really. Someone mentioned the tanks and I agree that they just aren't all that fun to use in comparison to past BF titles (where I spent plenty of time in a tank). I mostly play Rush too, so maybe there's more fun to be had in Conquest for this iteration.

Destroying saint chamond tank in the Rupture operations, for example

About as easy to do as build a live pyramid out of deaf blind people with exactly as much teamwork

I think BF was at its peak with BF3 man that game had so many good memories, I played with so many friends, it kinda dropped of with BF4 and moreso with BF1, I still play but usually get bored 2-3 weeks after a new expansion. Then get back when the new update comes.

Good because it is just another rinse repeat casual console shooter that is wildly historically inaccurate and with a terrible PC version leading to more repetitive gameplay with no unique servers. Rising Storm and Rising Storm 2 all day, they are basically improved versions of Battlefield while Battlefield has gone downhill after 2142.

more likes bad company 2

more likes bad company 2

Console only joke with no fixed wing aircraft, less content, and probably no dedicated servers but either way it is worse than BF2 in every way.

Operations is alternately the most fun and most frustrating mode to play.

Bad Company 2 - the GOAT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back