Social Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

It's a War on Women, to coin a phrase. I remain appalled at how many people on Sherdog thought trans men should be allowed to fight women in MMA.
I think cis-gendered men should be allowed to fight women in MMA. Having separate divisions just for men and women is sexist. If all of us are equals, we should be battling against each other as equals!

Kind of a meaningless amateur senior cycling event so not really high stakes

But I get the idea

A biological male who identifies as a transgender woman won a women’s world championship cycling event Sunday in California.

Rachel McKinnon, an assistant professor of philosophy at the College of Charleston in South Carolina, won the women’s 35-39 age bracket at the 2018 UCI Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Los Angeles.

https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/10...s-world-championship-event-in-womens-cycling/

DpeLx7RUwAA7wxc.jpg

Once again real women are made to suffer and lose out because of this madness. I wonder what those two girls sharing the podium with him must be thinking?

This is an interesting thing really. My wife and a couple of her friends go to this all nude women's only sap what is being taken to human rights tribunal for not letting a trans women in. They talked about it during dinner a few months ago, and it came down to they were all fine with a trans joining then at the nude spa, but all seemed a little less cool with that same trans taking a scholarship, job etd targeted at women.

I find this shit hilarious. I fully support it.
Simultaneously it:
1)Demonstrates the idiocy of applying equality across the board without logic.
2)Proves to insane feminist that there are indeed physical differences between men and women
3)brings light to the insanity that is the transgender movement and the ways its being implemented
4) absolutely doesnt affect my life at all except for entertainment purposes.
LGBT madness negatively affecting women. Enjoy!
I haven’t met one feminist who thinks there are no differences between men and women.

The worst part is other countries see this happening over here and laugh their fucking asses off. I'm all for equality but there is such a thing as taking shit too far.

I drew the line at fucking with our military. It's supposed to be a godamn battle ready best army in the world not a UC Berkely Sociological experiment.

They won't. Feminists have teamed up with transgender agenda and Islam to fight the Christian white male patriarchy.
False. The most extensive criticism of gender theory comes from a radical feminist angle.

I wonder at what point will real feminism and science push back on all these trans athletes that are dominating these sports over actual, biological women? It seems with a growing sample size, and with it happening multiple times per year we can probably start saying that people who were born male have a bit of an unfair advantage.

Is it fair to say that yet?
There is pushback but there seems to be a lot of money and politics behind the transgender trend.

Rip, you must rage 10 times a day because society as a whole is liberal as hell and there is absolutely nothing you can about it but make sherdog threads haha
I guess that depends where one lives. I live in an area where people vote Democrat but have pretty conservative values.

I guess that depends where one lives. I live in an area where people vote Democrat but have pretty conservative values.
I live in Maine, pretty liberal state but most of our elected officials are republican. We voted in a Trump -like Governor twice in a row.

I live in Maine, pretty liberal state but most of our elected officials are republican. We voted in a Trump -like Governor twice in a row.

Maryland is the same way right now. I have a feeling our Republican governor is about to be re-elected (and he should).

Society has forced the two real women on that podium to produce fake smiles.

#Slaves
Society has forced random internet losers to judge and point fingers from the comfort of their sofa.

Here he is boasting about it online. I find that a lot of these types really seem to get off on gaslighting females and rubbing it in.

Pretty gross. But we're gonna be seeing a lot more of this as this gender religion gains influence.

Society has forced random internet losers to judge and point fingers from the comfort of their sofa.

Careful with what you say to me, little man.

Here he is boasting about it online. I find that a lot of these types really seem to get off on gaslighting females and rubbing it in.

Pretty gross. But we're gonna be seeing a lot more of this as this gender religion gains influence.

Next level trolling. Fair play to the bloke.

Back