Social Not fair’: World cycling bronze medalist cries foul after transgender woman wins gold

"I am suing you for paying me less than a man"

"But you agreed to a negotiated contact when you identified as a man"

There should be a list of all women's competitions won by Transgender men.

Also a list of Transgender women who have won any male competitions - none I bet, probably never even entered in the first place.
Here he is boasting about it online. I find that a lot of these types really seem to get off on gaslighting females and rubbing it in.

Fuck the guy should troll harder and do this to the female competitors.

xVugkXbxS0OTwjaxDf4G_Channing%20Tatum%20FU.gif

This will be happening a lot more in things like weightlifting.

I actually want to see one enter a body building competition sporting a tiny bikini and a fully grown beard.

I find this shit hilarious. I fully support it.
Simultaneously it:
1)Demonstrates the idiocy of applying equality across the board without logic.
2)Proves to insane feminist that there are indeed physical differences between men and women
3)brings light to the insanity that is the transgender movement and the ways its being implemented
4) absolutely doesnt affect my life at all except for entertainment purposes.
LGBT madness negatively affecting women. Enjoy!
I agree,it’s crazy and only hurts the morons pushing it.

Like I said, “society as a whole”

Nobody cares what trailer park you’re from
Lmao at society as a whole is liberal...... even if that was true doesn’t make them right...

He's pretty active online as a sort of propagandist or evangelist if you will for the ideology.

In this video at about 3:30, he tells any children watching that if their parents are unsupportive of their chosen "gender identity" that it's ok to leave them and find a "glitter family" which, he claims, is just as meaningful as blood family. Then this childless fetishist tells these kids to contact him directly if they want to talk more. I guess if anyone finds this to be creepy, it must mean that they're a Nazi.

Plz use the right pronoun.

If you don’t like to you can suck his dick

Standard answer

Lmao at society as a whole is liberal...... even if that was true doesn’t make them right...

It is liberal whether you like it or not. I don’t think all of liberalism is correct nor do I think conservatism is correct. Society likely functions best with a little of all ideologies.

It is liberal whether you like it or not. I don’t think all of liberalism is correct nor do I think conservatism is correct. Society likely functions best with a little of all ideologies.
Ah you mean some good old fashioned entropy?..no fucking thanks.

Honestly, I'm all for ending segregation in sports. I'm all for 100% equality.

Then I will never be forced to watch female sports again.

Can you imagine how wonderful that would be?

If you disagree then you are a bigot who doesn't believe in true equality.

Liberals be like "You damn conservatives are Science deniers"

Also liberals: "That dude with a dick, testicles and a prostate is a female because she says she is!!!!"

Last edited:
he's at least 1/1024th woman.

Back