OCEAN'S 8 (First Trailer Released)

Female Ghostbastardization of male classics.

This movie is going to suck balls so bad.

This has Jack and Jill / Ishtar potential.

i can't stand Mindy Kaling or whatever the fuck her name is. This will be a hard pass for me. It will have to get outstanding reviews from everyone on the planet for me to see this in a theater.

Mindy is THICC

Totally wood

So you’ll find one who’s a stay-at-home mom with two children who sells things on the QVC.

http://ew.com/movies/2017/12/06/sandra-bullock-oceans-8-first-look/

Honestly, I like the idea of recruiting the stay-at-home-moms and turning them into high stakes thieves.

Many stay at home parents I have met have advanced degrees and simply waited until they were settled in their education and careers before they started a family. After a couple of years, they get a bit restless and want to use their talents for more than volunteering a school functions.

fuck the kardashians xcept for kendall, she's hot and seems like a sweetheart.

i have no idea who half the cast are? and that kind of sums up my interest in this film.

Why couldn't they have just tried to make Oceans 14 with the cast from 11 - 13? Not this shit.

This movie is going to suck balls so bad.

This has Jack and Jill / Ishtar potential.

Jack and Jill is so terrible it's good.

The end was perfect, with al Pacino saying "You gotta burn this; nobody can see this." With Sandler laughing and saying "naw it's not THAT bad, don't worry about it."

Lastly, the only way to do this would have been Julia Roberts putting something together to say Danny in some way. Should have been more of the original cast involved.

The oceans franchise is a joke now. Only oceans 11 is good..
this movie will be a huge flop.

Lastly lastly.. I got very excited at the thread title, because my brain initially saw "Daniel day Lewis."

Update: December 14, 2017

First Poster for OCEAN'S 8 Starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett and Anne Hathaway

v9MtOSi.jpg

Update: December 19, 2017

First Trailer for OCEAN'S 8 Starring Sandra Bullock and Cate Blanchett

Every con has its pros. Starring Sandra Bullock, Cate Blanchett, Anne Hathaway, Mindy Kaling, Sarah Paulson, Awkwafina, with Rihanna and Helena Bonham Carter. In theaters June 8th, 2018.

Trailer is the same shit as the first movie

George Clooney I mean Sandra Bullock is released from jail and robs some asshole

Its what I expected but its funny to see that they didn't even try

that looks like straight up garbage, just as anticipated

Ocean's 8, but there's only 7 of them on the team.

Also stealing jewelry seems fairly easy. Linus could do this solo. Without the nose.

I thought the trailer was pretty good. It's been 15+ years since the Ocean's 11 so why not a remake?

Trailers can still be good indicators of how good a movie is. I thought the female Ghostbusters trailer was awful, so in that sense this might not be bad.

Back