Odd remarks and behavior from relative strangers

Homeboy's tripping for no reason. Projecting his insecurities on your thread. Its all good though. Cant wel all just get along lol? Hes fixated on autism for some reason. He either has family that is autistic, is studying psychology and is now an expert on human behavior, or has been called autistic by women whove rejected him. Take your pick.
Any one who takes simple interactions like TS did to heart has poor social skills, I gave him advice, he backtracked, so its obvious. I am only trying to help the lad, but he has people, other anti socials enabling his behavior. I'm sad he wouldn't listen to some harsh advice instead of taking fellow anti socials advice. It will do him no good

This is what you said about "beeyatches", you sad boy. Blaming all your girl problems on drugs... Its not the staff, its the autistic creeper who made this thread that is the problem as sad as it is. They want him to leave, and leave them alone because he is creepy as fuck.
I have no girl problems. Sorry youre offended by the word BEEYATCHES snowflake. Go on FB and vent on your Me Too page on how you are a loyal feminist and some guy on sherdog offended you. And do you REALLY believe it is so unbelievable that WOMEN in the restaruant industry are on coke? Are you 12? Ahhh I see. Good christian boy. All good. Youll go to heaven snowflake. lll go to hell. All good. And for getting on me so much about using the word beeyatches, and how rude it is, you sure are a rude fuck.

Any one who takes simple interactions like TS did to heart has poor social skills, I gave him advice, he backtracked, so its obvious. I am only trying to help the lad, but he has people other anti socials enabling his behavior. I'm sad he wouldn't listen to some harsh advice instead of taking fellow anti socials advice. It will do him no good
And so what? What are you God? Who gives a fuck if he takes your advice or not Oh king of Advice? And maybe did you ever stop to think...maybe they are on coke AND he is socially awkward( I dont think he is-wouldnt matter if he was). Be friendly homeboy. Get u far in life. Prevent an ass whooping.

I have no girl problems. Sorry youre offended by the word BEEYATCHES snowflake. Go on FB and vent on your Me Too page on how you are a loyal feminist and some guy on sherdog offended you. And do you REALLY believe it is so unbelievable that WOMEN in the restaruant industry are on coke? Are you 12? Ahhh I see. Good christian boy. All good. Youll go to heaven snowflake. lll go to hell. All good. And for getting on me so much about using the word beeyatches, and how rude it is, you sure are a rude fuck.
Who is projecting now? Christian? Snowflake? (where the fuck did that come from mate?) No girl problems (I have had plenty)? Mate, don't waste yourself! Why are you so offended by what I say "snowflake"? Projection, I love being rude, unlike you, it makes you scared to do so, haha! I prefer to call women "ho's" not beeyatches you Euro-Trash

Last edited:
And so what? What are you God? Who gives a fuck if he takes your advice or not Oh king of Advice? And maybe did you ever stop to think...maybe they are on coke AND he is socially awkward( I dont think he is-wouldnt matter if he was). Be friendly homeboy. Get u far in life. Prevent an ass whooping.
Look back, and see how hard you are projecting, you might learn something. I dont have a problem getting rude because it gets to the crux, I hurt you so I am sorry lad. I was friendly re-read my posts, I was a bit mean, but look at what I said, Don't be a snowflake and feed his non existent ego.

Homeboy's tripping for no reason. Projecting his insecurities on your thread. Its all good though. Cant wel all just get along lol? Hes fixated on autism for some reason. He either has family that is autistic, is studying psychology and is now an expert on human behavior, or has been called autistic by women whove rejected him. Take your pick.

Yea, he needs to walk away for a minute.
Im fine but as someone who worked as a bouncer I have experience with autistic creepers like you, I gave you advice, you didn't want to listen. It is what it is friend

Calm down dude, I'm not interested in these women. You're about ten steps past over reacting at this point.

Look back, and see how hard you are projecting, you might learn something. I dont have a problem getting rude because it gets to the crux, I hurt you so I am sorry lad.
No hurt LAD. Im actualy laughing as I type this. Ok Bouncer(like that humble brag you threw in there). Glad the women in the world have you to stick up for them. they need good strong bouncer types to keep sherdogs in line. You win MATE. I will stop calling women beeyatches and just say BITCHES from now on since beeatches offends you. You win.

No hurt LAD. Im actualy laughing as I type this. Ok Bouncer(like that humble brag you threw in there). Glad the women in the world have you to stick up for them. they need good strong bouncer types to keep sherdogs in line. You win MATE. I will stop calling women beeyatches and just say BITCHES from now on since beeatches offends you. You win.
Bouncers are the lowest form of life, calling women beeyatches doesnt offend me, I call them hos, stop acting like im offending by anything you say. You are just a kid, you think disrespecting women by calling them beeyatches would offend me. Wow how old are you honestly? You are one of those alt right meme kids right? all you use is buzzwords, you are a sjw at heart meme kid

MEANWHILE AT THE HALLMARK CARD FACTORY

It's the little “odd remarks” that we remember in life. If you ate ice cream everyday for a year, and on day 204 I came up to you and fondled your genitals while whispering to you that babies taste best, in 5 years which ice cream eating experience will you remember?

"that's enough inspirational quotes for one day, johnson"

"but sir-"

"go home johnson"

In Latvia they take the question of "how are you" as if it's really a question.
They are nice people so they give a real answer which gets annoying when all you wanted was to order a beer.

One girl went on and on about some operation her relative was having.

It's surprising how hard it is to stop saying how are you.

Yea, he needs to walk away for a minute.

Calm down dude, I'm not interested in these women. You're about ten steps past over reacting at this point.
Saying "it is what it is" is an aggressive move to kids now-a-days. So sad how pussy they are :)

haha.....I didn't go for that...daughter is probably as crazy as her mother....and I'm a good boy. But seriously, the third world is full of insanity....and deservedly so.

Is it really insane? It makes perfect sense. Mom wants her daughter to marry someone who can support her and she's worried about her value because she's becoming less sexually attractive. Westerner's would never have the balls to say that but that's our problem.

Look back, and see how hard you are projecting, you might learn something. I dont have a problem getting rude because it gets to the crux, I hurt you so I am sorry lad. I was friendly re-read my posts, I was a bit mean, but look at what I said, Don't be a snowflake and feed his non existent ego.
Bouncers are the lowest form of life, calling women beeyatches doesnt offend me, I call them hos, stop acting like im offending by anything you say. You are just a kid, you think disrespecting women by calling them beeyatches would offend me. Wow how old are you honestly? You are one of those alt right meme kids right? all you use is buzzwords, you are a sjw at heart meme kid
Not a kid lol. Wish I wasn12 again. Would be nice. I thought you said you are a bouncer. Are you the lowest form of life? I use buzzwords cause you were the one who called me out for saying beeyathches. And Im an american. Not eurotrash. You were the one who said lad and mate first. So I made fun of it. Youre a bully and I called you on it. You admitted you were a rude fuck to ts and I got his back. Thats it. Its all in the delivery kid(im 100 youre younger than me) and while you think you werre being a wise veteran giving him advice, you were actually really shitty. If thats your idea of nice, i feel sorry for women (or men) that youve been in relationships with.

In Latvia they take the question of "how are you" as if it's really a question.
They are nice people so they give a real answer which gets annoying when all you wanted was to order a beer.

One girl went on and on about some operation her relative was having.

It's surprising how hard it is to stop saying how are you.

I'm torn on whether or not that's our fault for placating normal polite interaction so much that doesn't even mean what it should. I'd like to be able to ask someone "how are you" and get the real answer.

I had a Hungarian hairdresser tell me her life story back in the day and that was the most interesting hair cut I've ever gotten.

Not a kid lol. Wish I wasn12 again. Would be nice. I thought you said you are a bouncer. Are you the lowest form of life? I use buzzwords cause you were the one who called me out for saying beeyathches. And Im an american. Not eurotrash. You were the one who said lad and mate first. So I made fun of it. Youre a bully and I called you on it. You admitted you were a rude fuck to ts and I got his back. Thats it. Its all in the delivery kid(im 100 youre younger than me) and while you think you werre being a wise veteran giving him advice, you were actually really shitty. If thats your idea of nice, i feel sorry for women (or men) that youve been in relationships with.
1. I said I "was" a bouncer
2. Bouncers are the lowest forms of life picking on the weak
3. You do sound like euro trash
4. You use memes
5. Re-read my original posts and I was giving constructive criticism
6. If you want to respond to my points and POINT out where I was wrong I am very willing to admit it.
7. You are a kid to me because you use buzzwords like snowflake when it doesn't apply to me, I don't take offense too words or put women on a pedestal.
8. Go ahead and address anything you want to, I was giving the kid advice, He backtracked like a bitch because he was ashamed at the circumstance.
9. Re-read what I originally said, I was being nice.
10. You took it personal because you are a snowflake and felt sorry for TS.
11. Nothing wrong with being a bully, unless you were bullied, which you were because you are a pussy boy

Is it really insane? It makes perfect sense. Mom wants her daughter to marry someone who can support her and she's worried about her value because she's becoming less sexually attractive. Westerner's would never have the balls to say that but that's our problem.
Trying to sell your daughter to a stranger probably isn't the hallmark of sanity, even for the poor and desperate. It was just too much information....and the lady is loopy, and yelled at me for not buying my soft drinks in her store...lol. And I eventually met the daughter and she's quite attractive...a little chunky, but great tits. She's certainly not lonely, and arguably not a virgin ;)

1. I said I "was" a bouncer
2. Bouncers are the lowest forms of life picking on the weak
3. You do sound like euro trash
4. You use memes
5. Re-read my original posts and I was giving constructive criticism
6. If you want to respond to my points and POINT out where I was wrong I am very willing to admit it.
7. You are a kid to me because you use buzzwords like snowflake when it doesn't apply to me, I don't take offense to words or put women on a pedestal.
8. Go ahead and address anything you want to, I was giving the kid advice, He backtracked like a bitch because he was ashamed at the circumstance.
9. Re-read what I originally said, I was being nice.
10. You took it personal because your a snowflake and felt sorry for TS.
Well if youre not offended by words why the fuck did you call me out for saying beeyatches?

Trying to sell your daughter to a stranger probably isn't the hallmark of sanity, even for the poor and desperate. It was just too much information....and the lady is loopy, and yelled at me for not buying my soft drinks in her store...lol. And I eventually met the daughter and she's quite attractive...a little chunky, but great tits. She's certainly not lonely, and arguably not a virgin ;)

I guess I didn't catch the stranger part.

I still don't see it as too big of a deal, not like you have to get married or anything.

Back