***Official 2019-20 NBA Thread v 1.0: Silver Rack Disciprine***

How should the NBA resolve the China issue?

• Concede China's position and brutally sack Morey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Mamba Mentality tho
76613119_3166569970038172_4125363628800999424_n.png

Tatum 5pts 1-18, Porzingis 4pts 1-11, at least Porzingis was benched on time.

Apparently Harden's 37.3 pts over the first 10 games is the highest scoring average in the league over the past 50 seasons...which makes it the most productive start in the modern post-merger era.

He managed to break 40% FG shooting while doing it.

Hardcan is shooting 40.7% FG, 29.8% 3pt and getting rewarded because he's averaging over 15 FTA/gm. SMH. He's shooting 14 3's per game. He's making 3.4 more FTs per game than FGs. Yuck. Ugliest 'superstar' game in the world.

That clippers 4th quarter defense is scary, don’t even have Paul George back.

Funny thing is kawhi looks like he’s barely trying sometimes or is legitimately playing tender.
Yeah man, the Clippers are legit.

That's what I like about Kawhi. You won't see him dancing after making a 3 pointer in practice like LeBron. I'm also impartial on the load management fiasco. I guess if I was fanatical I'd want to see him play every night, but in reality it's strategic and if it works for Kawhi that's all that matters.

If you think about it, long term, it could save Kawhi a lot of miles and wear and tear. He's thinking more chips and Finals MVPs.

since Steph got hurt, DeAngelo came back from ankle, Russell is averaging 38.33 ppg on 48.1% FG shooting

damn
edit: it's only been 3 games, but still

since Steph got hurt, DeAngelo came back from ankle, Russell is averaging 38.33 ppg on 48.1% FG shooting

damn
edit: it's only been 3 games, but still
It looks like maybe GSW might not be going extreme full-tank, which hopefully means my mans Gaymond is salvageable in fantasy league lol

They gotta figure out which load is easier for Kwi to swallow in that b2b set

But as long as Flerps are able to manage their loads throughout the reg season they should be primed to explode all over their opponents in the yoffs

Good showing by the Raps last night. Shame they went cold in the 4th. Can't ask for much more from that lineup, in back to backs against two of the best teams in the league. Got a split, and didn't get scorched. I'll take it.

Good showing by the Raps last night. Shame they went cold in the 4th. Can't ask for much more from that lineup, in back to backs against two of the best teams in the league. Got a split, and didn't get scorched. I'll take it.
they’re playing surprisingly well with how badly gasol is producing

nobody's even talking about OG being eye poked?

Kawhi is a boss, but he knows young guns are after him, had to pull a WWF style move to get the win in Nov

Bunch of irrelevant games on tonight, e.g. cows vs. kbricks

I love how shitty Kawhi looked against the same defense that Curry averaged 31ppg against in the finals lol.

cHeat running a basketball clinic. Literally shaating 66% from the floor with 3 mins left in the half lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back