Official #GamerGate Discussion & News Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a conspiracy afoot, as you suspected, to censor this information.

Fortunately, the responsible parties have been apprehended and are being detained indefinitely at an undisclosed government location in another country.

Please carry on.

Give them some waterboarding from me

I unlinked cracked on Facebook over this. Fuck cracked.

R6jK0u0.jpg

And Nero's quest to make the gaming media bleed as slowly and as painful as possible continue

On the other hand, m00t
14a19653ff.jpg

^ I wonder what their user terms are and, assuming it's true, what kind of trouble they could be in for it.

^ I wonder what their user terms are and, assuming it's true, what kind of trouble they could be in for it.

Considering how Tyler Malka is a colossal douchebag, I am waiting to see if it is true or not. If it is, we might see NeoGAF getting into a shitload of trouble because of it

Way better thread title. I'm glad this is picking up steam. The colluding social justice warrior assholes are going to come out of this looking very, very bad if GamerGate takes the right steps (win via facts and emailing the sponsors of these gaming sites).

R6jK0u0.jpg

And Nero's quest to make the gaming media bleed as slowly and as painful as possible continue

On the other hand, m00t
14a19653ff.jpg

I fucking loved David Jaffe (creator of the Twisted Metal and God of War series) going off on Kuchera. Kooch sounded like a whiny, petulant, patronizing dildo in that interview, and I can't believe he uploaded the SoundCloud to make Jaffe look bad. Talk about backfiring.
https://soundcloud.com/ben-kuchera/jaffe-confrontation

It's insane. I've always hated the Breitbart far right agenda, but they're almost the only ones with the balls to provide actual, reasonable, verifiable material and are not making this a matter of victimization.

Way better thread title. I'm glad this is picking up steam. The colluding social justice warrior assholes are going to come out of this looking very, very bad if GamerGate takes the right steps (win via facts and emailing the sponsors of these gaming sites).

I fucking loved David Jaffe (creator of the Twisted Metal and God of War series) going off on Kuchera. Kooch sounded like a whiny, petulant, patronizing dildo in that interview, and I can't believe he uploaded the SoundCloud to make Jaffe look bad. Talk about backfiring.

As if because Jaffe is angry and swearing, it reflects badly on him.

As for 4chan, if the plan is to scare people by doxxing them, they will fail as soon as they encounter someone who doesn't give a fuck. It is scary, but it's desperate.

The God of War series was the last series I've gotten into. Once I hit college, my playing days were never the same, but I've kept up with the God of War series up to III. From time to time I'll still play Twisted Metal II and Twisted Metal: Black. Love those games. Twisted Metal II has to crack my top 10 favorite games of all time. Hell, one of my greatest memories in life is opening up an NES for Christmas when I was a kid. Despite not playing very many games in the last few years, I'm still a gamer at heart. So I want reason to prevail over these fucking disgusting SJWs trying to shoehorn an awesome, creative industry.

And to extrapolate that thought further, it really chaps my ass that game developers, people who have actually contributed to my happiness (and millions more) through their games, are now being targeted by fucking social justice warriors who have never contributed a fucking thing to the video game industry. That really, really irks me.

https://soundcloud.com/ben-kuchera/jaffe-confrontation

It's insane. I've always hated the Breitbart far right agenda, but they're almost the only ones with the balls to provide actual, reasonable, verifiable material and are not making this a matter of victimization.

That was awesome

16gwft4.jpg

my younger bros love funnyjunk

I never cared for it but damn. lol Shots fired from a site mostly used by kids.

Also, Moot's gf definitely works for Gawker.

16gwft4.jpg

my younger bros love funnyjunk

I never cared for it but damn. lol Shots fired from a site mostly used by kids.

Also, Moot's gf definitely works for Gawker.

Wow, if that's a real picture, that's fucking awesome :cool:

And so true. These beta pussies think sucking up to anything with a vagina and conforming to her beliefs will get them laid.

Take it with a grain of salt though. It is theory at this point, but until /pol/ digged out something else lets hold our horses on that theory

Good point. It does seem weird, the way they're cracking down on the mere mention of gamergate, but there are any number of possible explanations for that. None that would really be satisfying to me, but yeah, best to avoid believing anything too easily. There has been enough of that already.

Whoa this still going in here. I thought the thread got deleted like whats been happening in the internet when talking about gamergate. Anyway, you should have that pastebin link like the "other site" had so to update anyone on current happenings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back