**official mundials thread**

Did buchecha take it at the end? If so, the awesomeness is beyond belief.

Anyone that doesn't think that this was one of the best Worlds in recent memory is out of their mind

Bucheca comes back to win!! Falls to his kness, crosses himself and goes insane!!!!!

AWESOME!!!! I can't say how much I love the never-say-die fighting attitude, it's the opposite of everything that's wrong with BJJ.

~10 secs left, restart on the feet, Buchecha rushes him and double legs him and jumps straight to mount, he was EXHAUSTED before that, had a look of frustration on his face

they restarted standing with 15 sec left, buchecha went crazy for a takedown while leo tried to pull guard, eventually got the takedown and for good measure jumped straight to the mount.

sick!

Unbelievable comeback. Buchecha is the man! I love what he's done this tournament.

Roger is laughing lol. Thanks to the Mundials 2012, nobody is really ready for him. No one looked dominant.

Over here in UK its like 3.30 am I'm so pumped I don't think I'm gonna get to sleep now

I regret not getting the budovideos feed this year, I think I'll buy the DVD when it comes out

Buchecha is something really special. His determination enabled him to take down not only Rodolfo but also international level judoka Leo Leite, and to put aside fatigue and ragdoll Leo Nogueira in the closing seconds for the victory.

Buchecha did an amazing comeback, probably the most amazing comeback.

but wtf was Leo thinking? just pull guard he would get the fight.

and if Braulio is right, Roger can beat em all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back