RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah I wish I could see this, all my go to places arent working right now...(help pls)

Go look up the national anthem from this years Saudi Arabian Grand Prix if you want a good laugh

Round 5:

The atmosphere is electric as Tyson Fury and Francis Ngannou enter the fifth round of their epic crossover match. Fury, the slick and elusive boxing champion, and Ngannou, the powerful and ferocious MMA fighter, have been battling intensely throughout the fight.

As the round begins, Fury maintains his distance and tries to use his superior boxing skills to keep Ngannou at bay. He utilizes his jab and footwork to circle around the Octagon, trying to avoid Ngannou's devastating power punches.

Ngannou, however, is determined to land that one crushing blow. He starts to stalk Fury, moving forward with measured aggression. Fury ducks and weaves, doing his best to evade Ngannou's advances.

Midway through the round, the moment arrives. Ngannou explodes with a lightning-fast overhand right that connects with Fury's jaw. The crowd gasps as Fury's head snaps back, and he stumbles backward against the ropes. Ngannou senses his opportunity and begins to unleash a barrage of punches, targeting Fury's head and body.

Fury, a true champion, desperately tries to clinch and hold on, buying himself precious seconds to recover. He covers up, weathering the storm as Ngannou pours on the pressure. The referee closely monitors the action, ready to step in if Fury can't defend himself.

Despite being rocked, Fury's boxing instincts kick in. He starts to slip and counter, landing a few sharp jabs and hooks in response. Ngannou, known for his power but not his stamina in boxing, begins to show signs of fatigue as the round progresses.

The round ends with both fighters looking battered and bruised. Fury survived the onslaught, but Ngannou made a statement with that powerful overhand right. The crowd is on its feet, eagerly anticipating the next round of this historic showdown between boxing and MMA.

The day these milked fucking walkouts go away is the day combat sports gets a lot better.

Honestly might be nothing more annoying

That's why i don't even watch UFC events anymore.. i just watch fights i'm interested in the next day. But this is on another level of stupidity.

Well at least the UAE has the decency to have a short anthem

giphy.gif

Be thankful we don’t have to listen to the Brazilian anthem.

Please run to the ring, this is taking sooooooooooo long to start. It feels like we have all been waiting 5+ hours for this to start.

And you just know Michael Buffer is gonna announce every company and every person going once they actually get into the ring as well. I feel like this is never gonna start. pleaseeeeeee hurry

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back