RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
giphy.gif

Ngannou on stage with the other 3 kings was inspiring.

Fury is clearly shook, af. Francis didn't even realize how much he just shook the tree.

Why the fuck would they script a fight where Tyson Fury barely beats an MMA fighter and then goes on to unify titles? It makes zero sense from a marketing perspective and is also, extremely illegal.

Because absolute dorks will buy the rematch because NGANNOU GOT ROBBED OF HIS WIN and they think a rematch will end up differently.

This fight either had to be a majority draw or a controversial decision for Tyson in order to build a rematch where Francis loses decisively. I literally said this and as soon as it came true now everyone is crying.

Took nearly 6 hours to get throughout the main card.......

Last edited:
HELL YEA LEFT ANNOUNCER GUY!!!!!!!!!!!! saying how we all feel. francis is just a good dude, such a cinderella story, francis fucking won that won. has won over the fans, the hosts, everyone.

Just because I said he did well doesnt mean I think he did more than Fury...Francis did little but did well vs the considered best in boxing. Now fuck off.

You're the one who's been messaging me this entire time, genius. I'm just responding to your nonsense.

All these upset mma fans make me happy.
1 KD and then just standing back waiting doesn't win rounds.
Fury won clearly.
Though I would like a rematch after the usyk fight.

Fury did a great job of dancing around the outside, landing pitter patter jabs while Francis landed the harder strikes & hand a knockdown on top of it.

Fury looked like a piece of shit in that fight, he didn't deserve the decision and even if he did he most certainly didn't win by 4 points.

Ngannou on stage with the other 3 kings was inspiring.

Fury is clearly shook, af. Francis didn't even realize how much he just shook the tree.

Fury is shook that he doesn't have enough bank accounts for the extra money the rematch is going to make from MMA fans forking over PPV money for a WWE fight.

Back