RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats on the split decision against a 0-0 37 year old MMA guy bro

huge win for the HW champ of the world
i prefer his wins over guys like deontay wilder, you know the guy who was 40-0, 39 KO’s and defended his title 10 times in a row before fury beat him to death lmfao

lol well then you're succumbing to dementia because every great fighter has had to worry about points at one time or another
You dont know what you're talking about. Great fighters go for it in the final rounds when they think a fight is close. They don't coast in hopes the judges will take pity on them

I have no horse in this race at all. I turned the fight on and around round 5-6 I was like "wow Sherdog must be tearing this fight apart because it's sloppy, Fury obviously is just cruising to a predetermined decision and selling the fight for a rematch, Francis looks god awful" and I come on here and literally it's a crowd of you dorks cheering as your dad in a Santa outfit slides down the chimney.
You must not have been hearing all the commentators, it would hurt your lil ears

i prefer his wins over guys like deontay wilder, you know the guy who was 40-0, 39 KO’s and defended his title 10 times in a row before fury beat him to death lmfao
yeah and Ngannou just slapped that guy around

lmfao

Props to Francis for not gassing out, I thought he would look like a zombie if if went to the later rounds
Seems like he went into this like it was the fight of his life, and Fury just rolled off the couch lol
ngannou was sucking wind after 4 rounds. thankfully for him, fury gassed shortly thereafter.

Ngannou surprised the fuck out of me. He really paced himself well and landed better shots. I loved the clinch work too.

I don’t know what fury is going to say about it going the distance and getting floored

it might be time for him to take some time off
He was respectful literally said you go fight him to Usyk.

Im totally stoked for francis.
He made more in an exhibition boxing loss than he would in three or four UFC heavyweight title defenses. War predator!

No kidding and he set up a legit superfight against WIlder now. Wilder is a KO artist and will not point fight and dance around like Fury. That will be fireworks and Ngannou probably can make 3-5 times what he made in the FUry fight.

I do hope this is a lesson in humility for Dana White to treat fighters with respect and provide those opportunities to them when they want them as I think he is even a bigger loser than Tyson Fury here from all angles

I have no horse in this race at all. I turned the fight on and around round 5-6 I was like "wow Sherdog must be tearing this fight apart because it's sloppy, Fury obviously is just cruising to a predetermined decision and selling the fight for a rematch, Francis looks god awful" and I come on here and literally it's a crowd of you dorks cheering as your dad in a Santa outfit slides down the chimney.
Fury got dropped, he clearly didn’t train hard and wasn’t close to 100%, but the decision wasn’t “predetermined” and he didn’t expect it to be that hard

You realize the next fight he is promoting is Usyk… this fight is bad for the promotion of that fight, so your theory that Fury WANTED to look like shit against Francis and barely win a decision is pretty moronic, or biased, I gave you the benefit of the doubt you’re just biased but maybe you’re just dumb <45><45><45>

tyson-fury-vs-francis-ngannou-live-round-by-round-updates

Mma fighting scored it 96-93 fury <Fedor23>

https://www.mmafighting.com/2023/10...s-francis-ngannou-live-round-by-round-updates

Should have Ngannou fight a named and ranked fighter on the undercard of Fury Usyk to keep the momentum going, he definitely won people over with that

Ngannou is The True New HW King! He should wait for the winner of Fury vs Usyk.

What did Fury do to win that fight? Fury literally did nothing from round 4 onwards? He danced around on the outside, got countered off his jabs and getting boxed up by an MMA fighter in multiple rounds.

The supposed boxer continually initiated the clinch, got outboxed on the outside and was falling over as he rushed forward.
Francis was the better boxer in that fight. Fury clearly lost that fight.

Counters need to land to be scoring counters. Not hooks that hit air. And what's this "initiated the clinch" BS as a negative as if it's a scoring criteria?
Lol

Good for Francis tbh sounds like he made the right call leaving the UFC. I didn’t watch but I’m happy for Frank

Back