+++OFFICIAL+++Summerslam PPV Discussion Thread

Who wins Brock v Roman; and who is a bigger pussy, Rex or Casrot?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the amazing night, guys. It's time for me to head off to bed. I hope you all enjoyed the card!

Great event.

Why is everyone hating on RR vs bliss. Was a good squash.

IDK, figured it would be a competitive 15 minute match seeing that Bliss is a 5 time champ and held the belt for 233 days while beating the top women in her division clean. Thought Bliss should lose but put on a good show at the second biggest PPV. But that's just me, brudda

Super reigns starts the match off with a cheap shot and ends it with his opponent distracted. Crowd waits for Braun to cash in. By the time we figure it out that he isn’t cashing in wwe hurries to end the show. Such a joke

lol it was the infinity gauntlet for seth's gold boot. also same boot he stomped ziggler with.

good shit

Super reigns starts the match off with a cheap shot and ends it with his opponent distracted. Crowd waits for Braun to cash in. By the time we figure it out that he isn’t cashing in wwe hurries to end the show. Such a joke
I don’t understand why anyone would still
Expect him to cash in after Lesnar killed him in the outside

Good card top to bottom. Not a fan of some of the booking (mainly Charlotte winning, and Rousey (should have saved it for WM)).

TakeOver was better, but it was much closer than I had expected.

IDK, figured it would be a competitive 15 minute match seeing that Bliss is a 5 time champ and held the belt for 233 days while beating the top women in her division clean. Thought Bliss should lose but put on a good show at the second biggest PPV. But that's just me, brudda

you mean that since biss has been a champion for a long time and is a seasoned WWE/NXT wrestler she could use his ring awareness, and overall experiences to help here against a relative rookie?

damn rex, do you watch the show???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back