Official - The mermaid in Disney's "Little Mermaid" live-action movie will be played by

Guys, their casting director is just dyslexic.
They read last word in "Mermaid is a ginger" all wrong.

Also I don't give a slightest fuck about this movie, was not going to watch it anyway. But all that diversity crap is becoming really tiresome, and I don't really care which color is switched for which, it's stupid. Next thing you know they will cast a black Snow White and australian aboriginal Mulan.

Last edited:
Guys, their casting director is just dyslexic.
They read last word in "Mermaid is ginger" all wrong.
<DCWhoa>

giphy.gif

She has a very cartoony look with the wide set eyes and distinct jawline. Disney is pretty good about casting, I’m sure she’ll do a good job.

Just cancelled my pre-ordered tickets, soundtrack, DVD, and Blu Ray.

These are the top contestants for America's top model 2019

fYKaBiq.jpg

Can't wait for the Harriet Tubman movie where the lead actress is a blind, Chinese Muslim

<{MindBrown}>
Fuck white, mermaids are supposed to be hot. That's how they used to drag horny sailors into the ocean.

Well Sailors used to think Manatees were Mermaids so, perhaps the Hot part was exaggerated

This might sound like me coming out the closet, but I love the old school Disney animations, and I loved The little Mermaid..great songs.

And as someone that is athletic and explosive that likes seeing other athletic and explosive actors get more representation, THIS is retarded.
Ariel has a distinct look. Her bright ass red hair is a big feature of her. I don't want to see red dreadlocks.
There's not that many movies left to make into live action, and these are classic characters.
We had a white chick in Beauty and the Beast, we'll have a Chinese girl in Mulan, Arab in Princess Jasmine, and they could have done a black girl for the Frog Princess. (They have Beyonce as Nala in the lion king, but that's just voice) This is just dumb. So is Morgan Freeman going to be Triton then?
And why dont Latina chicks ever get any love?

Seems like Disney is just pandering but whatever

Y’all can still watch the original movie.

Back