Official War Room Awards 2018

He's banned right now. Some of the bans don't look as clear from threads. Go into the profile.
Ah. It just seems like some things propagate across all of a user's posts all the time, some things some of the time, and some things not at all.

Ah. It just seems like some things propagate across all of a user's posts all the time, some things some of the time, and some things not at all.

He's just using the Hunter alt anyways. Weird you are the one asking. Just try to log in there and post.

He's just using the Hunter alt anyways. Weird you are the one asking. Just try to log in there and post.
But seriously, the only reason I care is that I intend to ask him if he wants me to change my name when he comes back because of all the real or pretend confusion.

Last edited:
That is something a person with an IQ of 185 would say, anyway.

But seriously, the only reason I care is that intend to ask him if he wants me to change my name when he comes back because of all the real or pretend confusion.

{<Scared}

Hey Hey :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Jimi the Squirrel wanted to tell you fine mangs something:
th

th

Alright, i'm gonna count this business up sometime tonight-ish

Mrs. Luckyshot went to Vermont yesterday to do some Christmas shopping and I got some presents early.

If you get the opportunity to drink this beer, do not pass it up. Peppery, dank, and you don’t taste the alcohol.
IMG_20170306_082045_147.jpg

Mrs. Luckyshot went to Vermont yesterday to do some Christmas shopping and I got some presents early.

If you get the opportunity to drink this beer, do not pass it up. Peppery, dank, and you don’t taste the alcohol.
IMG_20170306_082045_147.jpg

Funny you say peppery. Just sampled this local brew yesterday called Odin's Sword, and that was the word that most came to mind. Seems to have already won a gold at Great American Beer Fest. Baltic-style porter, for whatever that's worth.

th

I got mah bad eye on this sub-forum now.

And again we see a mentally ill halfwit who fancies himself some kind of rebel posting obvious lies to deflect criticism from the most powerful person in the world. Depressing how often that seems to happen.

th

And again we see a mentally ill halfwit who fancies himself some kind of rebel posting obvious lies to deflect criticism from the most powerful person in the world. Depressing how often that seems to happen.
Quoted for future use. (Note to self)

th

th

Nobody does a drive by on mah and escapes unscathed.

Keep fighting itt. That cognitive dissonance is a biotch.

@Jack V Savage

I didn't think I would haul in such a big fish with that little image on my line.

th

Ready to take the burn ???
MdiCUZN.gif

Keep fighting itt. That cognitive dissonance is a biotch.

Your posts generally don't interest me, but that's a pattern that seems to be repeated a lot. Very easy to indoctrinate people with poor truth-identification skills, even if they regard themselves as opposed to corruption by the powerful.