Crime Ohio social worker had sex with 13-year-old client, tried to intimidate their family with a gun.

I have a daughter. Didn't change my opinion one bit.

Edit: and while I agree generally that it's men that rape, women are still capable of it's penetrative. Like if your passed out and she shoves a baseball bat up your ass or something to that effect.

I get it. There are always going to be those extreme rarities, and I am sure that they happen.

IDK what to say dude. In reality you got sexually abused. I will take you at your word that it hasn't had any impact on you but the fact is many men are affected by it.
Listen, I think it's wrong all around and I'm not trying to trivialize sexual crimes like these but I do question this case being labelled as "abuse".

It's morally degenerative and I think that woman deserves some punitive justice.

Just out of interest if a female poster popped up and said she had sex at 13 with a 25 year old and said she really enjoyed it and it doesn't bother her at all would you all think it's cool?

See above. No it's retarded and she needs to go to prison or something.

Listen, I think it's wrong all around and I'm not trying to trivialize sexual crimes like these but I do question this case being labelled as "abuse".

It's morally degenerative and I think that woman deserves some punitive justice.

Abuse is just the improper use of something in this context. The person wouldn't even have to feel abused for it to qualify as abuse. It's especially abusive in this situation because she also abused a position of power over the child.

Edit - Did I use the word abuse enough in that paragraph? I feel like I could have got it in a couple more times

Abuse is just the improper use of something in this context. The person wouldn't even have to feel abused for it to qualify as abuse. It's especially abusive in this situation because she also abused a position of power over the child.

Edit - Did I use the word abuse enough in that paragraph? I feel like I could have got it in a couple more times
You could have used it a few more times. :)

I have a daughter. Didn't change my opinion one bit.

Edit: and while I agree generally that it's men that rape, women are still capable of it's penetrative. Like if your passed out and she shoves a baseball bat up your ass or something to that effect.

Defining rape as only penetrative is misandric and incomplete.

No, not the same IMO.

If I found out my 13 year old was having sex with a 24 year old man, I would be beyond enraged. If it was y 13 year old with a 24 year old woman, I would be upset.

I am that guy that believes only a man can commit rape.
I think most would still blame men, and I'm same "must be forced sex" when a man is involved. Maybe it's years of being told men are shit lol

Although I did say "13 year old was having sex with male" I shouldve been more specific to say the 24 year old in scenario was the "catcher" .... to keep things equal ish

Defining rape as only penetrative is misandric and incomplete.
My thoughts aren't dominated by this false sense of equality being applied to absolutely everything and places where it doesn't belong.

You can convince yourself it's an incomplete take but I think most people here see a difference.

I think most would still blame men, and I'm same "must be forced sex" when a man is involved. Maybe it's years of being told men are shit lol

Although I did say "13 year old was having sex with male" I shouldve been more specific to say the 24 year old in scenario was the "catcher" .... to keep things equal ish

I really don't understand this take. If a dude didn't have penatrative sex with a girl but coerced her into give him a handjob we'd all consider that sexual assault. Why wouldn't we if an adult female coerced a kid into fingering her?

I don't factor it in at all. I'm not sure what the appeal to maturity has to do with anything when we are talking about our most basic of instincts. Im not sure being mature is a precondition for processing sex.

Well for one, penetrative sex just seems to be the more intrusive type of sex here. I think we can all agree that a young boy being raped by a man is MUCH worse than being "raped" by a woman ,unless she engages in penetrative type of sex.

A boy losing his virginity isn't nearly as daunting as it is for a girl. The level of coercion is not nearly the same as it would be for a girl vs a boy. So no, they won't always both have pleasure, it's actually almost guaranteed that the girl will have a very painful experience while the boy will probably have the time of his life.

Also, think of last minute resistance with adult women. The resistance a girl gives a suitor JUST before sex, it doesn't always happen but it's prevalent with women vs men. I'm not going to ask why this happenes but I will ask you how often you see this with men? Almost never. I've never in my entire life heard of a man being next to a woman, ready to have sex only to deny it the last minute. Women though? Happens all the time. It makes that manipulation a little bit more pernicious when it's done to a woman considering that resistance.

And top of it all, I just Intuit it's different. You don't always have to have a rational basis for these things as it's not an area of life that's typically governed by the rational portion of your brain.
Good reply but there are a few assumptions. Not all 13 year old girls are virgins . I'd be scared to look at what percentage is.

I've said no. Meet a hotish girl at bar (probably a four when sober lol) Drove back to her place getting BJ while driving. Just before we were to get out of car she said" I have to make sure the kids are asleep". I went from an outie to an innie pretty quick.
So it happens lol

Good reply but there are a few assumptions. Not all 13 year old girls are virgins . I'd be scared to look at what percentage is.

I've said no. Meet a hotish girl at bar (probably a four when sober lol) Drove back to her place getting BJ while driving. Just before we were to get out of car she said" I have to make sure the kids are asleep". I went from an outie to an innie pretty quick.
So it happens lol
LOL.

Well yea, I should have clarified that it's when the conditions are good and they deny it last second that makes it a foreign concept to men.

I've had that last minute resistance plenty of times for many reasons but they were never the ideal conditions.

I really don't understand this take. If a dude didn't have penatrative sex with a girl but coerced her into give him a handjob we'd all consider that sexual assault. Why wouldn't we if an adult female coerced a kid into fin
absolutely should be. In my mind it's always the man's fault or atleast that's what public school taught me lol

It’s 100% abuse because she was designated in a role of advocacy for the child. That comes with a great deal of power and trust. She used that trust and power to take sexual advantage of that child. That’s not to mention the age.

It’s 100% abuse because she was designated in a role of advocacy for the child. That comes with a great deal of power and trust. She used that trust and power to take sexual advantage of that child. That’s not to mention the age.

Yea, I get it, but this situation just doesn't invoke the thoughts or imagery that are typically associated with the word "abuse". Quite the opposite really.

It did say she was charged with sexual misconduct which sounds reasonable enough.

Out of curiosity, seeing as in how you make the distinction that she was in a position of power and advocacy being a qualifier for abuse, what would your stance be if it was just a random woman on the street encountering a boy the same age. To you, in what way would that differ, if it all?

Lol@the old "only girls can be innocent"

Never ceases to rear its head. Literally any sexual experience for underaged males = awesome and validating.

Literally any sexual experience for underaged females = robbing them of their virtue.

Just plain ole idiocy

Adults using children for sexual gratification and putting them at risk for STD's and becoming young parents is disgusting.

Can you tell us exactly why you're okay with adults having sex with children?

Relax - I said it was a crime, buddy. It's illegal. I think the kid will probably survive, though.

Sex crimes against children need to have mandatory 15- life sentences and they must register as a sex offended for life.

C'mon man. A 14-year-old kid is maybe ready for that a 12 year old is prepubescent and sex is just going to mess him up

Title says 13 year old, 13 means you hit puberty unless you're physically stunted. I'm talking under the impression that the guy hit puberty.

It's a crime and the woman should be punished accordingly, but I don't feel bad for the guy. Where were the 24 year old girls wanting to bang when I was 13.

Also if it was a female and the male was 24 I would say it's a huge problem. I have double standards, yes.

I also realize in being an asshole and I'm only half serious. What I'm really trying to say is I wish I had that opportunity

Last edited:
Not the picture or gender I was expecting...

Shame. She'll be doing her hair and chatting it up with the rest of the female pedophiles in prison. A guy does that, and his balls are literally on the line.
I’m pretty sure that the mothers in prison are not kind to kid diddlers either.

Back