Crime Old guy in Ohio targeted by scammers kills someone

I explained I quoted what was written in the article regarding the scam call. It was just that paragraph in the article. It didn’t mention death threats. I’m not sure if they were made or if the shooter is trying to make up a self defense case. The scam call isn’t transcribed there.

It doesn’t make any sense. No sane person would believe a court official is going to kill someone over someone else’s bond.

LMAO you just quoted 2 posts, neither of which has me proclaiming this shooter is racist to prove I did?

Both posts asserted old people in general are more prejudiced than other demographics, so exploring whether that could have been a factor and mentioning race when discussing possible motives is not completely irrelevant in this situation.

You just gave 2 perfect examples of you having reading comprehension issues.

I’ll give you one more try, quote the sentence where I proclaimed this shooter was simply just a racist.

Sure thing dude. The shooter is of a certain age you've proclaimed are more susceptible to prejudices and "It’s possible they were always racist ".

I'm sure I was the only person to take your comments in that manner.

Man, seeing that old lady trying to hobble backwards as that man kept advancing on her with the gun is truly saddening.

How is his attorney going to defend this?

"He got scam calls and thought the uber driver was in on it, so he shot her."

<{katwhu}>

His defense attorney had better hope and pray for a plea deal.

I explained I quoted what was written in the article regarding the scam call. It was just that paragraph in the article. It didn’t mention death threats. I’m not sure if they were made or if the shooter is trying to make up a self defense case. The scam call isn’t transcribed there.
I mean I told you where it was. I don’t know why you keep responding about this. I also didn’t attack you over so I don’t know why you’re acting super defensive. Instead, maybe just process the information, reproach the story and see if that changes your opinion?

Or just be mad and keep scrambling to defend yourself. I dunno whatever

As opposed to giving dementia-ridden, senile old farts command over the most powerful military on earth? ;)

The alternative is manchild with room temp IQ, dementia and small dick insecurities

You pick the lesser of two evils.

Sure thing dude. The shooter is of a certain age you've proclaimed are more susceptible to prejudices and "It’s possible they were always racist ".

I'm sure I was the only person to take your comments in that manner.

Lol, now we’re getting somewhere. You finally concede I never proclaimed he was racist.

The best you can do is take a quote out context were you asked me a general question not specific to the shooter “Where do you think that prejudice comes from? Does it just show up in the brain of someone over 60?” and part of my response was “it may have always been there”
which in no form is a proclamation this specific one guy was always racist and is obviously speaking in general hypotheticals regarding the demographic your question was being general about too.

You are the only poster who’s claimed I “proclaimed this guy is simply a racist”. If you weren’t being sarcastic you almost posted something that was correct there. Almost.

I mean I told you where it was. I don’t know why you keep responding about this. I also didn’t attack you over so I don’t know why you’re acting super defensive. Instead, maybe just process the information, reproach the story and see if that changes your opinion?

Or just be mad and keep scrambling to defend yourself. I dunno whatever

I watched the video and it makes the shooters case worse. He chases a scared unarmed older woman who struggles to walk around at gun point as she retreats. Takes her phone so she can’t call for help and then executes her.

The phone call isn’t recorded there or transcribed so can’t speak to what it contains. But the story a court official is coming to your house to murder you over a bond for a relative makes zero sense. So it’s not making the shooting seem any less in cold blood.

Lol, now we’re getting somewhere. You finally concede I never proclaimed he was racist.

The best you can do is take a quote out context were you asked me a general question not specific to the shooter “Where do you think that prejudice comes from? Does it just show up in the brain of someone over 60?” and part of my response was “it may have always been there”
which in no form is a proclamation this specific one guy was always racist and is obviously speaking in general hypotheticals regarding the demographic your question was being general about too.

You are the only poster who’s claimed I “proclaimed this guy is simply a racist”. If you weren’t being sarcastic you almost posted something that was correct there. Almost.

It wasn't taken out of context it was read in the context of the thread. I provided my opinion of what you said. You seemed to imply the guy was racist due to his age. You're saying you didn't. Fine.

Me being the only person to say so doesn't mean others didn't think it. Now you're saying I was being sarcastic . . . when I've been far from it. So no, we're not getting anywhere.

Gloria-Oladipo-02-crop-1-934x1024.jpg

I watched the video and it makes the shooters case worse. He chases a scared unarmed older woman who struggles to walk around at gun point as she retreats. Takes her phone so she can’t call for help and then executes her.

The phone call isn’t recorded there or transcribed so can’t speak to what it contains. But the story a court official is coming to your house to murder you over a bond for a relative makes zero sense. So it’s not making the shooting seem any less in cold blood.
So are you disputing the death threats or what?

I’m not terribly inclined to have a serious discussion with you on this when clearly you made up your mind without all the information and have been scrambling to excuse it since then

So are you disputing the death threats or what?

I’m not terribly inclined to have a serious discussion with you on this when clearly you made up your mind without all the information and have been scrambling to excuse it since then

I don’t know what exact threats were made on the phone. It’s not clear if that’s what the shooter said happened or if they actually have a recording so I don’t know.

If they were made, I’d dispute they make the shooting in any less cold blood as no one, including old folks, have any excuse to believe a court official is coming to murder you for a bond.

After watching the shooter in the video and his behavior toward the victim and her non-threatening actions, I’d dispute he seems afraid of her at all. He chases after her, takes her phone, and murders her while talking shit.

Back