Crime Old guy in Ohio targeted by scammers kills someone

Why is he a fool. He was protecting himself
Fedor would be disappointed in you. Protecting himself from who? Some random lady that has no idea what's going on?

This old fuck needs his head caved in, I'm sure he feels like he did nothing wrong and that he's the best American and God fearing christian there is. What a piece of shit.

The elderly are easy prey so they have to be more cautious. An elderly person cannot wait to see if someone is going to attack as often times a simple assault can be deadly for them due their age and health.
This is true but I don't think pointing a gun at someone with the trigger pulled back and your finger on the trigger is warranted. I'm no legal eagle but I don't think a citizen's arrest includes shooting an unarmed person in order to detain them.

Not sure how mentally diminished this guy is but at his age it's a valid concern. Too bad he isn't more like TR7MP and Biden and just dozed off for a nap instead of reaching for his firearm.

Fedor would be disappointed in you. Protecting himself from who? Some random lady that has no idea what's going on?

This old fuck needs his head caved in, I'm sure he feels like he did nothing wrong and that he's the best American and God fearing christian there is. What a piece of shit.

Get your 666 bullshit out of here pagan.

Sad sad story. There are some people who are really fucked up in this world.. will ruin other people's lives like this like its nothing.

Hopefully they catch the fucker who set them up.

Not making excuses for the old guy either.. but he was obviously on edge after getting harassed.
He was on edge but his response was criminal. I'm all for gun rights but it's also a huge responsibility that some people are not capable of. In this case maybe some type of red flag law could have helped if it turns out senility played a role in his poor decision making.

Oh fuck this is actually a legitimately terrible story. I don’t really feel like the old man is guilty. I hope they are able to find the scammers and charge them with murder. I feel like they are the ones that are actually guilty here.
He had no right to detain her much less by shooting her. It's too bad he got scammed but even if she was in on it you can't go around shooting people like that.

The amazon driver wasn't even shot, it was the middle of the day and some nutjob in Pittsburgh flipped out over his driveway being blocked. The other one was a year ago, and specifically had no racial component in the charges because it was a stranger on the porch of an 84 year old who lives alone at 10pm. But let's pretend it was an old guy who went hunting for a black guy and is the one who showed up to his house to shoot him. One shooting over a year ago isn't a "pattern", it's one shooting, compared to 1800 homicides of seniors in the same year, because old people who live alone are targets for burglary, and there aren't many other reasons a total stranger would randomly show up to their house at night.

Again, we already know the reason in this case, because the lady who got shot was sent there by the same scammer, and the cops even talked to the scammer when they answered the guy's phone.

Didn’t even shot the Amazon driver, just held a gun to his head and screeched racist shit at him? Yeah that sounds exactly like an old person acting on prejudice with violence.

The cops not adding a hate crime to the charges doesn’t mean it wasn’t a factor. It just means the DA was shoot with the attempted murder charge alone since the dude is 80 something and that in it itself is a life sentence without trying to argue a hate crime on top of it. Someone ringing your doorbell at night isn’t remotely justification to shoot them in the head. Christ you guys live in fear.

The reasons this shooter is arguing justified him executing the victim is that he thought she was going to kill him. If you watch that old hobbled lady retreating and begging for her life and believe him you’re the most gullible fuck on the planet.

Back