Old school classmates who did something great or awful.

My classmate and wrestling partner was a whistle-blower for prisoner abuse in the military. Was named in Time magazine on the list of the 30 most influential people under 30.

He's no longer with us, never recovered from the backlash and took his own life...

Edit- a link to his Wikipedia
The later life and death section is very sad/hard for me to read...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Fishback

Last edited:
Can't think of any at the moment. One dude I knew in junior high grew up to be a child molester. Didn't surprise me either. Guy was a total dick.

One created a product used across the world ...$$$...super slacker but super smart and passionate when working

One got arrested in , Maroko? South Africa?, forgot, for hash1s, supposedly everyone at customs was bribed but another local dealer heard, wanted competition to have problems . Court system was standing there with a translator who knew 3 english words and translated nothing, there were no papers,no talking to anyone just court,understanding nothing, prison.

in general everyone that pursued something they liked, plumber or engineer are well off ($ and happy), those that parents forced to go to school many ended up miserable

Last edited:
My classmate and wrestling partner was a whistle-blower for prisoner abuse in the military. Was named in list of most influential people under 30.

He's no longer with us, never recovered from backlash and took his own life...
I afraid to ask what kind of backlash he took.

One classmate raped and killed his uncle's wife, one classmate was a part of a gang which locked a guy in his car and burned him alive, and one classmate got in a drunk argument and beat a guy to death with a shovel over a 10 euro debt.

And that was while I was still going to school. I didn't keep contact with my schoolmates after graduation, so who knows what else they have done.

Last edited:
I never graduated
The most successful people never do

9. Colonel Sanders
Colonel Harland Sanders overcame his lack of education to become the biggest drumstick in the fried chicken business. His father died when he was 6 years old, and since his mother worked, he was forced to cook for the family. After dropping out of the seventh grade, Sanders worked many jobs, including firefighter, steamboat driver and insurance salesman. He later earned a law degree from a correspondence school. Sanders' cooking and business experience helped him make millions as the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (now KFC).

https://people.howstuffworks.com/15-notable-people-who-dropped-out-of-school.htm
The kid wins again ;)

The most successful people never do

9. Colonel Sanders
Colonel Harland Sanders overcame his lack of education to become the biggest drumstick in the fried chicken business. His father died when he was 6 years old, and since his mother worked, he was forced to cook for the family. After dropping out of the seventh grade, Sanders worked many jobs, including firefighter, steamboat driver and insurance salesman. He later earned a law degree from a correspondence school. Sanders' cooking and business experience helped him make millions as the founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken (now KFC).

https://people.howstuffworks.com/15-notable-people-who-dropped-out-of-school.htm
The kid wins again ;)
lol at ignoring his military service he killed more charlies than stall one and check norris's Vietnam roles combined
and this was the 80's :eek:

My classmate and wrestling partner was a whistle-blower for prisoner abuse in the military. Was named in Time magazine on the list of the 30 most influential people under 30.

He's no longer with us, never recovered from the backlash and took his own life...
Sucks man. I knew one of the whistle blowers from one of the US military squads that were killing civilians. He risked his life to tell on them but had to participate to an extent out of fear they would friendly fire on him if they knew

Back