Oliver Stone accused of sexual assault by former playboy playmate

I don't think the tit grab while grossly inappropriate is the crux of this. I think it is more so that employers and potential employers are and having been using their status abusively. I am positive there is a mountain of bad behavior that would make us readily forget about Stone's boob grab at a party. The point though that the abused might getting across by pointing this out is that small things lead to big things. Very bad things start happening when boob grabs are looked at as being "acceptable" or not that bad. I am not at all surprised that Weinstein raped McGowan. With all the stories that come out of Hollywood, that isn't really shocking. But stuff like that happens and goes unchecked because the bar that is set for what is unacceptable lets so much stuff happen and slide.

Last edited:
I don’t think these “innapropriate touches” should be labeled sexual assault.

Def should be illegal and not cool at all, but it’s kinda lame to be a sex predator because of a bad joke.
If you grab ahold of a woman's boobs or puss, uninvited, and you're not trying to save her from a fall off a cliff or something... it's sexual assault.

If someone grabs my crotch uninvited, same. More than "not cool", it's crossing a personal line where I'll punch someone in the face.
I'm sure women feel like punching dudes who grope them but it wouldn't work out well for them which is why it continues:
If every dude who groped a woman paid for it with a blast in the chops, that shit would happen a lot less.

If you grab ahold of a woman's boobs or puss, uninvited, and you're not trying to save her from a fall off a cliff or something... it's sexual assault.

If someone grabs my crotch uninvited, same. More than "not cool", it's crossing a personal line where I'll punch someone in the face.
I'm sure women feel like punching dudes who grope them but it wouldn't work out well for them which is why it continues:
If every dude who groped a woman paid for it with a blast in the chops, that shit would happen a lot less.
If a woman grabbed your crotch and you punched her you would be the one being arrested....not her

These things seem to have a domino effect. Kinda like when all the radio, television and music stars started getting accused of sexual crimes after the Jimmy Saville case.

It’s not like they were strangers crossing paths for the first time, at a party with lots of drugs and sex, call me old fashioned.

Hef was a gentlemen's creep. Not an loser like Oliver Stone.

Lol look at this!! All the left wing hypocrites getting nailed! Sad!
An loser like Stone probably eats an salad.

Pretty soon just looking at a bitch is going to be rape.<{smellit?}>

That’s what you are going to have to do in the presence of a woman

A rabid SJW once accused me of this very thing at a bar. She said I "raped" her with my eyes when I wasn't even looking at her, was looking at her friend. She tried to get me kicked out and ended up being kicked out herself

Is Stone not a democratic donor? This thread is telling me sexual assault is ok as long as you're not connected to politicians who are bad.

"Hilary hasn't disavowed, SHE'S PRACTICALLY COMPLICIT!"

"Everyone grabs a titty now and then, it's like pussy grabbing- no biggie when you're rich and famous."

It's almost like the mistreatment of women was never what you guys took issue with...

That aside, this woman is pretty clearly trying to cash in on current events with an allegation that can't be proven or denied. Her credibility hinges on whether more come forward or not.

lol at grabbing a tit at a playboy party. i have grabbed many tits and asses at parties and clubs. no biggie. I don't get why whores get mad when you treat them like whores.

“The girl says "Oh uh-uh, wait a minute! Wait a minute! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a whore!" Which is true, Gentlemen, that is true. Just because they dress a certain way doesn't mean they are a certain way. Don't even forget it. But ladies, you must understand that is fucking confusing. It just is. Now that would be like me, Dave Chappelle, the comedian, walking down the street in a cop uniform. Somebody might run up on me saying, "Oh, thank God. Officer, help us! Come on. They're over here. Help us!" "Oh-hoh! Just because I'm dressed this way does not make me a police officer!" See what I mean? All right, ladies, fine. You are not a whore. But you are wearing a whore's uniform.”

Dave Chappelle

If a woman grabbed your crotch and you punched her you would be the one being arrested....not her
I could be more clear.
In a bar, a social situation, I have a lot more power.
If it's my boss, holding my income over my head, that's a very different feeling violation. But both are violations, and I'd slap a woman for grabbing my crotch if it were legal. (This of course depends on social factors as well. But we're really discussing a situation in which one person is abusing their power over another to obtain sexual favors they'd otherwise not receive, or get away with sexual moves, like our wonderful President.)

Calling a titty honk sexual assault seems agenda driven to me. How about we call it unwanted touching or being a creep, and leave "sexual" to acts involving genitalia, and "assault" to acts one needs time to recover from.

19dzw4i2w3nhegif.gif

This is the stuff I expected to start hearing about Stone after he made those comments in defense of Weinstein.

He's definitely another one of these old school, grab-a-tit, make-a-sexual-proposition guys.

He grabbed some tits at a Playboy party? What's next? The stripper suing me for grabbing her ass at the private dance booth 8 years ago?

I'd have to agree.

iu
I had a gf who did a Mark Hunt style walk off KO after a drunk idiot grabbed her ass. Blamo!!! Then she came over and sat down like nothing happened before I could even react. Lol.

Maybe I'm just a cuck but ive never once grabbed a womans breast or ass prior to any romantic contact (kissing and other intimate touching) Some of you sound like you are lucky you haven't gotten in trouble.

Back