PBP ONE Friday Fights 26: Kulabdam vs. Bohic - YouTube – 7/21, 8:30am ET / 5:30am PT

Damn shocking ending to a card that had so many great finishes.
I know these guys are tough and don't quite but honestly a little surprised that eye poke ended the fight.
Anyways was fun hangin with ya'll hope everyone is well :)

And get some sleep @ryun253 don't go workin too hard now ;)

Suakim probably would of been stopped anyway. But that was an early stoppage. He was looking at the ref in the eye and was gonna stand up at 8. But the ref stopped the fight.
Suakim was doing what u are coached to do when dropped. Look the ref in the eye but don't get up too quick to let your head settle. Fury did it in the wilder fights.

Expected more from Suakim. He came out too relaxed and without urgency. The Russian was jittery and charged as fuck and looked like he took an LSD tablet. Not seen much of Suakim before but on this evidence he needs to change his approach or these Western/Russian fighters will do the 'rush' boxing approach going for the finish in the 1st round.

I'm very excited for Kulabdam as a prospect as he's only 24. I thought he'd be too strong for Bohic that looked a bit old and weak last night, shame it ended in NC.

Great fights throughout as usual though.

Tupiev needed a yellow card for running away an entire round when he clinched his victory

Back