PBP ONE Friday Fights 26: Kulabdam vs. Bohic - YouTube – 7/21, 8:30am ET / 5:30am PT

I feel like the in ring interviewer gets the treatment that drug dealers get in Singapore an China if he fails to mention Chatri during the bonus announcement o_O

Also have the GOAT translator
Quite the time we live in where we can have 2 GOATED translators
Fx-bOWyWwAIfeWR

Something you have to learn as a kid so you're used to the beating to your limbs. UFC commentators will call out a checked kick because of the pain, these cats just keep throwing even if their kicks get checked
And here I am going "ahhhhhhh" when my shin mildy taps a hard surface lol.

Shin on shin is so fucked it's like teeth on teeth . Fuckkkkkk that .

And here I am going "ahhhhhhh" when my shin mildy taps a hard surface lol.

Shin on shin is so fucked it's like teeth on teeth . Fuckkkkkk that .
I did MT for a year, my trainer would rolled this bitch on my shins, painful af
11inches.webp

I did MT for a year, my trainer would rolled this bitch on my shins, painful af
11inches.webp
The Thais do no fuck around <45> . I've seen people tap their shins with small wooden polls repeatedly too , its interesting because that practice actually does build some kind of calice on the bone.

Thinking about that clip of Ferguson kicking that pole lol. That crazy wing chung bastard <Lmaoo>

Honestly thought that would happen eventually with the way he was throwing !!

Go Russia!!!
:meow:

I have to be up in 4 hours x_x
Go to bed !! :eek: .

I'll tuck you in and read you a bed time story, just don't try counting sheep, that shit don't work ya just end up focusing on counting o_O

Go to bed !! :eek: .

I'll tuck you in and read you a bed time story, just don't try counting sheep, that shit don't work ya just end up focusing on counting o_O
I usually sleep at 2am my time hahah. Only had 1 hour of sleep the other night tho :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back