PBP ONE Friday Fights 26: Kulabdam vs. Bohic - YouTube – 7/21, 8:30am ET / 5:30am PT

Apiwat trying out the clinch to see if it works better. Seems to be working so far.

I usually sleep at 2am my time hahah. Only had 1 hour of sleep the other night tho :(
God damn I've been there that's rough, like when you get super charged and you just can't sleep but you want to at the same time, a temporary insomnia . Atleast sleep after tomorrows work not good for the body and mind
:sniper:
Hope you don't have to do anything complex tomorrow lol you're gonna have sleepy brain fog (or at least I would)

God damn I've been there that's rough, like when you get super charged and you just can't sleep but you want to at the same time, a temporary insomnia . Atleast sleep after tomorrows work not good for the body and mind
:sniper:
Hope you don't have to do anything complex tomorrow lol you're gonna have sleepy brain fog (or at least I would)
yeah for sure, insomnia blows. hope I can sleep early tomorrow because the day after I have to wake up that early again haha

I missed these guys' age, how old are they? They look like 2 uncles at a Thai BBQ throwin down

yeah for sure, insomnia blows. hope I can sleep early tomorrow because the day after I have to wake up that early again haha
Work ya like a slave till they put ya in ya grave lol .

It ain't working a cobolt mine in the congo or brick making in Pakistan but work sucks cocky o_O.

I hope today's sanctioned violence at least refreshes you somewhat :D

French guy too long. He will pick him
Apart from afar. Imo

I’m prob wrong though.

Back