Elections Oprah Winfrey is going to run for President. And she's going to win.

EGarrett

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
She gave a "Presidential" speech at the Golden Globes and Hollywood is already foaming at the mouth in support of her.

She will run. And she's going to crush Donald Trump. This realization just hit me like a ton of bricks. She will carry the Democrats and take a huge portion of Republican women.

At least she's a self-made businessperson and entrepreneur.

Last edited:
Showbiz era confirmed.

Loud black woman who says all the Hollywood talking points? She has the identity politics all wrapped up

I was saying 10+ years ago with the American idol breakout that charrisma and fame could easily beat out policies and ability. I wasn’t near the only one with that view. Seems we’ve arrived

A black woman isn't going to win the nomination, nevermind the presidency. It's quite amusing to think of the possibility of Democrats taking their last two presidencial candidates and merging their main attributes that deeply alienated rightwingers but it's not gonna happen.

She has my vote

;)

I thought she was going to be the next James Bond.

Last edited:
Will it be fat Oprah or less fat Oprah?

Imagine the "scoops of ice cream" stories on fox.

Black, female AND an absurdly wealthy TV star.
She's just what America's been waiting for.

Wasted words Enoch. Everybody knew this.
I already mailed in my vote

giphy.gif

Will it be fat Oprah or less fat Oprah?

did you not see the video or at least the preview for it? With her new glasses and hipster look, she has reached her final form. Perfect for a run at president. She has the women, the non whites, the fatties, AND the hipsters.

I think a celebrity easily could win it again, reckon the Rock would win, Oprah less likely but could still do it.

Loud black woman who says all the Hollywood talking points? She has the identity politics all wrapped up

I was saying 10+ years ago with the American idol breakout that charrisma and fame could easily beat out policies and ability. I wasn’t near the only one with that view. Seems we’ve arrived
Oh yea because that no legged orphan in Kings Row never became President right?

did you not see the video or at least the preview for it? With her new glasses and hipster look, she has reached her final form. Perfect for a run at president. She has the women, the non whites, the fatties, AND the hipsters.
Her final form never seems to last very long.

Americans could elect Kim Kardashian for president I wouldn't even be shocked.

See...

Now every mother fucker think they can be President.

Thanks Trump.

Well on our way to making idiocracy a certainty

If she is elected you get a car and you get a car and you get a car. Vote Oprah.

I don't understand these people. They sit in a room and give themselves awards. Then dumbasses like TS suck it all up.

Her speech was rather run of the mill. White men are evil, women stand up, #metoo, etc.

Does she realize she's giving a speech to THE room where most of these rapists gained their power? And where most of the powerful women kept their mouths shut.

Embarrassing for anyone with half a brain.

Back