Elections Oprah Winfrey is going to run for President. And she's going to win.

Doesn't sound like she has any interest in running for president at all.
And Hitler never wanted to invade Poland after the meeting with Chamberlain and the French leader at the time (can't remember his name). One of his tank commanders sneezed unfortunately and ended up in Warsaw.

And Hitler never wanted to invade Poland after the meeting with Chamberlain and the French leader at the time (can't remember his name). One of his tank commanders sneezed unfortunately and ended up in Warsaw.

Becoming president is not a one-off thing, it's a long-term commitment; a very stressful and demanding one at that.

Oprah doesn't appear to hold any passion for such a position that would give the impression she'd have what it takes to persevere. Trump on the other hand, expressed interest, and teased a run for decades.

Not sure if already posted.

SEAL calls out Oprah . Says she would have known abut the rumors , and choose to keep quiet.

You’ve been part of the problem for decades': Seal slams Oprah for 'ignoring rumors' against Harvey Weinstein and says she's an example of 'sanctimonious Hollywood' after her Golden Globes speech

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-Oprah-ignoring-rumors-Harvey-Weinstein.html

-

I don
't know if the criticism is fair or not, because Oprah isn't part of Hollywood. But..she is a major celeb, was friends with Weinstein and is cosy with HW elites, so maybe she heard the rumors??

Not sure if already posted.

SEAL calls out Oprah . Says she would have known abut the rumors , and choose to keep quiet.

You’ve been part of the problem for decades': Seal slams Oprah for 'ignoring rumors' against Harvey Weinstein and says she's an example of 'sanctimonious Hollywood' after her Golden Globes speech

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ls-Oprah-ignoring-rumors-Harvey-Weinstein.html

-

I don
't know if the criticism is fair or not, because Oprah isn't part of Hollywood. But..she is a major celeb, was friends with Weinstein and is cosy with HW elites, so maybe she heard the rumors??
If this Seal fella isn't going to detail how he thinks he knows that Oprah did something so directly against what we know about her character, maybe he should arh arh arh his way the fuck out of the public conversation.

If this Seal fella isn't going to detail how he thinks he knows that Oprah did something so directly against what we know about her character, maybe he should arh arh arh his way the fuck out of the public conversation.
His criticism is based on plausibility. She was friends with Weinstein. But unless she was good friends she wouldn't necessarily know.

Being friends is a vague notion though, when it comes to celebs and politicians. Friends in the Hollywood sense could mean professional relationship and networking, not necessarily genuine close friends.

His criticism is based on plausibility. She was friends with Weinstein. But unless she was good friends she wouldn't necessarily know.

Being friends is a vague notion though, when it comes to celebs and politicians. Friends in the Hollywood sense could mean professional relationship and networking, not necessarily genuine close friends.
He straight up accused her, and I fail to see how his accusation is more than just technically plausible. By the exact same logic (automatic guilt by association), Trump knew Epstein was abusing children.

THis is not a good sign for America. If we start electing these dingbats it’s all over for the country.

Cartoons predicted this.
oprah-winfrey-boondocks-prediction.jpg

I don't understand these people. They sit in a room and give themselves awards. Then dumbasses like TS suck it all up.

Her speech was rather run of the mill. White men are evil, women stand up, #metoo, etc.

Does she realize she's giving a speech to THE room where most of these rapists gained their power? And where most of the powerful women kept their mouths shut.

Embarrassing for anyone with half a brain.
I agree. She didn't help nor care til it was a big deal to do so. She had the power and money to take on anyone and not worry. She's a fair weathered sjw

Trump has no business being in office. That being said, she'll be even worse.

Only Oprah can save us and you'll get a free gift bag under your chair.

I'm pretty sure she made a dude suck her clit a few times.

Americans could elect Kim Kardashian for president I wouldn't even be shocked.

This would be the best day in our history, because Kim is a woman. That's progress, bro.

The same things were said about HRC during the last couple years of Obama's term. Respected political analyst we declaring her the victor far before the election even got underway, it was stated she's already won if she wants it, she's a shoe in, she'll be unstoppable this time. I've got to wonder hasn't anyone learned from this past presidential election? Nothing about it could have been predicted. Now were calling the election 3 years out?? There isn't anything in the world more unpredictable then politics.

Not only was Trump performance a surprise, nobody saw Jeb Bush flopping coming in known as the man to beat. Surely no one saw Carson making it nearly to the end as well as Carly Fiorina (who is Carly Fiorina anyway?!), and of course Trump who was mocked throughout the entire campaign. Not a day went by journalist spoke about how his campaign was about to implode.

I'm not a fan of Oprah's politics but as mentioned it be foolish to discount her ability to win. In order for her to win however she's going to have to really want it. Despite the rumors that have recently been circling around Trump, he won because he wanted it more than anyone else. He fought harder, he campaigned harder, he was none stop doing interviews, shaking hands, taking questions, interacting with people and spending real time with America's blue collar workers. Hillary on the other hand campaigned as if she had already won. She rarely did interviews, after speaking at a rally immediately she whisked away maybe shaking a few hands on the way to her "Scooby Van". Hillary lost because she didn't deserve it, plain and simple.
"

Back