Elections Oprah Winfrey is going to run for President. And she's going to win.

Arrived? The Nixon Kennedy debate showed that it had arrived.

Just imagine we could have had a 2016 election between Kasic and Omally.

I really like Kasich. Primaried for him and he would have beaten Hilary with ease

I think if Oprah gets the nomination the Donald will win again.
There is only a limited way Trump can win. Running against someone like Oprah will enable him to win the same way Hillary enabled that.

Also, Oprah will be very damaged coming out of the primaries there is a lot of shady stuff about Oprah the public likes to ignore.

People got upset when Trump won, people are upset that Oprah may run. THEY HAVE NO EXPERIENCE! THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING! THIS IS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE POLITICAL SYSTEM!

Dems bitching for over two years about Donald Trump's lack of qualifications is a real thing that happened.

Arrived? The Nixon Kennedy debate showed that it had arrived.

Just imagine we could have had a 2016 election between Kasic and Omally.

Yeah, we can only wish for an election in which whoever wins we'd be ok and well represented as a country. How boring!

I really like Kasich. Primaried for him and he would have beaten Hilary with ease

Really? Why do you believe that?

My friends and I like to get drunk and make fun of these people.
But just watching them converse is sick enough.
They talk about the sickest stuff and if someone spells something wrong they are condemned.
Imagine a spell freak who visit those sights.
They must be all Bernie supporters.....bernies Sanders for fun writes fantasy rape stories.
you sound like a real gem

That is Kadian Noble, an actress who claims Weinstein used Oprah to lure her back to his hotel room in the promise of advancing her career.

Judging by the body language and obviously scared look on her face in that photo, I would say she isn't lying.

I wonder if CNN and their liberal drones will say anything about this?

sUlqJ4v.gif

and

aHVo91j.png

Really? Why do you believe that?

Because Hilary was such a shitty candidate she lost to Trump?

And yes, Kasich lost in the primaries to Trump and Cruz. But come general election time Kasich would have had those votes, plus many of the reasonable people in the middle who either didn’t vote or bit the bullet and voted for Hilary to avoid Trump

Also, DNC was telling the media to do what they could to get either Trump or Cruz nominated as the Dems felt they were the easiest to defeat. Media did that, hence the focus on the spectacle rather that actually showing the candidates policies and strength

DNC control over mainstream media was my biggest anger to come out of this election cycle

Im not sure if she can smell what The Rock is cookin.

you sound like a real gem

Bernie Sanders makes fantasy rape stories .

People enjoy fantasizing about rape and killing, and still worry about spelling.

And I a gem for making fun of these people.

Sounds like you would rather be on their side

- No one has the experience ahead of time to be president....except a former president.

- Any American that is older than 34 is qualified to run.

Let's see some sherdoggers throw their hat in the ring.

Has Oprah ever shared her view points on anything political .

People want her in there because she is black and female and we haven't even heard her stance on anything.

That's weird.

Don't know anything about her political views, but people would already vote for her

Because Hilary was such a shitty candidate she lost to Trump?

And yes, Kasich lost in the primaries to Trump and Cruz. But come general election time Kasich would have had those votes, plus many of the reasonable people in the middle who either didn’t vote or bit the bullet and voted for Hilary to avoid Trump

Also, DNC was telling the media to do what they could to get either Trump or Cruz nominated as the Dems felt they were the easiest to defeat. Media did that, hence the focus on the spectacle rather that actually showing the candidates policies and strength

But your logic isn't holding up. Both Hillary and Kasich lost to Trump so your explanation doesn't tell us anything about how those two would have performed against each other.

I don't think you can just assume that Kasich would have had "those votes". There is a section of the country (maybe a third?) that is absolutely hypnotized by Trump and no other candidate has that sort of following. Maybe Kasich loses the anti-establishment type Republicans and the alt-right types. Additionally, Kasich would have run an entirely different campaign against Hillary and performed differently in the debates, and likewise for Hillary. All I am saying here is it is faulty logic to assume Kasich would beat Hillary.

DNC control over mainstream media was my biggest anger to come out of this election cycle

It wasn't my biggest anger, but bad reporting is what bothered me. The media made it seam like the Hillary email server was Armageddon and did a horrible job of covering the Comey letter. Trump received billions in free press coverage because he's draws attention and Fox news at this point is basically a state run media channel when Republicans are in power. The election was poorly done all the way around.

The idea that the DNC controls the mainstream media doesn't make sense to me when the largest and most watched is Fox news.

Bernie Sanders makes fantasy rape stories .

People enjoy fantasizing about rape and killing, and still worry about spelling.

And I a gem for making fun of these people.

Sounds like you would rather be on their side
Let me be more clear , you sound like a piece of shit.

Back