Media Oscar De La Hoya: Dana, quit blocking the GSP fight. How about we fight first, little b****?

and that makes him more of a douchebag if you ask me, coming out of retirement when you are 50.
Why is he not calling out Mike Tyson?
My guess is because Tyson isn’t stopping him from signing a fight and hasn’t been out there talking shit. Regardless if it is true. Oh and he wants none of those body shots. Lord I can’t imagine what Roy felt like.

Lol at the people defending Oscar in here. Everyone knows he was a great fighter in his day. Everyone knows he could beat up Dana, a 50 year old man who was never a pro fighter. Everyone including Oscar knows they are not going to fight.

It’s a stupid callout. Oscar is just trying to save that sinking ship. They need that GSP money
Isn’t this the place of talk shit get hit? Dana talks mad shit. Dana has a record of acting tough with professional fighters and agreeing to fight. I dont think people are defending Oscar. This call out actually makes sense. Dana is a slime bag promoter. Oscar is a slime bag. It’s a win win.

Never gonna happen and neither is GSP fighting while he's under a UFC contract, unless Oscar wants to pay Dana some cash.
What's up with these UFC contracts exactly? It's like the fighters have to sign them in Blood.

They can cut you whenever they please for any reason, but if you have fights left on the deal 10-15 years can pass and it seems you are bound by it..

I wonder legally how iron clad they really are?

Lmao Dana would beat the piss out of this little shrimp, what is he like 145lbs lmaooooo

lol, yeah that's a great way to change Dana's mind about letting GSP fight him. I'm positive his stance has certainly softened after that heartfelt plea. Good lord man

Reactions: lsa
Lol look at all the little DW nuthuggers and UFC shills in this thread. Yall should be embarrassed.
<{outtahere}>
Dana is a hell of a salesman

He can beat up Tito
He can beat up Oscar
Hell maybe even GSP...

Reactions: D'z
A former professional boxer/champ calls out a business man. Oscar stinks of desperation trying to tie his name to someone relevant.

HEY!

Dana White was a boxerciser and don't you forget it! :)

Screen-Shot-2018-08-24-at-11.08.22.png

"Do you wanna be a *uckin' Boxerciser!??!?!"

What's up with these UFC contracts exactly? It's like the fighters have to sign them in Blood.

They can cut you whenever they please for any reason, but if you have fights left on the deal 10-15 years can pass and it seems you are bound by it..

I wonder legally how iron clad they really are?
You’re only bound to the extend the ufc is also bound. If the ufc isn’t willing to put you in a ufc card they can’t keep you from fighting elsewhere.

Lol look at all the little DW nuthuggers and UFC shills in this thread. Yall should be embarrassed.
<{outtahere}>

anyone taking seriously the idea of Oscar and Dana fighting should be embarrassed.

You’re only bound to the extend the ufc is also bound. If the ufc isn’t willing to put you in a ufc card they can’t keep you from fighting elsewhere.
GSP won't bother suing because he won't want to burn that bridge.. But legally he may be able to get out if they are refusing to allow this..

I hope that Dana White never has a Boxing fight against Oscar De La Hoya.

I hope that St-Pierre never has a Boxing fight against Oscar De La Hoya.

Probably not.. But Dana put on a CM Punk fight.. Twice.. So you know....
I'm just saying no one in boxing cares about a 40 yr old retired mna fighter,and most of them won't watch odlh against anyone cos he hasn't fought in like 12 yrs.

anyone taking seriously the idea of Oscar and Dana fighting should be embarrassed.
Is someone taking it seriously?
<WhatIsThis>

Back