Ozark on Netflix

I don't want to look too closely into the latest posts, at least not yet. I didn't even know Ozark was back. I'll binge watch it soon, but currently I'm binging Billions...

They should make a spin off just based around Ruth. I agree to end it now.

Why ffs would they film a show about Lake of Ozarks and film it in Georgia . The stills are from Missouri but the show is right outside Atlanta.

questions to my Sherbros: do you care about the icons in letter O at the beginning of each episode? Why? I do, but would love to see your opinions. Tx.
There's bound to be some meaning to them, but I don't have any ideas. Didn't even notice them until like the 4th or 5th episode so I went back and watched the intro's for each episode.

I gave up on the show....for a family expected to solve every impossible problem thrown at them by the narcos, you'd think they'd be smart enough to figure out how to get away (especially now that the kids know).

Also, what I don't get......is why the hell a global drug lord can probably control the Mexican police force and makes millions a day, cannot handle Darlene Snell? I mean? Am I supposed to believe some of the most powerful organizations in Mexico cannot handle some hicks from Missouri?

I also don't understand why Michael Blueth, who can lauder millions of dollars, just believes a "private investigator" who has 1 business card and just lets him in his house repeatedly?

I thought this season was getting a little to outrageous. I still enjoyed it but yea they are getting to wild with the things that are happening. The son has officially become an annoying asshole. Kid doesn't know the hell his parents are going through to get them out of this situation and doesn't even take a moment to try and understand their position.

Man that was satisfying.
They finally got rid of that witch, Darlene.

It was a fun first half. Javi was nice addition. I didn’t really like the PI. I’m not a fan of adding too many characters at the tail end of a show.

Last edited:
I thought this season was getting a little to outrageous. I still enjoyed it but yea they are getting to wild with the things that are happening. The son has officially become an annoying asshole. Kid doesn't know the hell his parents are going through to get them out of this situation and doesn't even take a moment to try and understand their position.

He's a kid. Kids do stupid selfish shit. Also, I might have to do a re-watch of the first season but I vaguely thought there were hints that he had some mental health issues ... or am I just imagining this?

New eps were a’ight.

Though it feels like way too many shows and films gotta have a pain in the ass kid that needs a good backhand.

I only discovered this show last week and I was loving it at first but Im halfway through season 2 and I think Im done with it
Its just way too dark and evil, theres no good guys in it, thats just not for me

Also, Im pretty sure Marty actually is the devil, literally every single person in that show (at least so far) would be better off if they never met him

Honestly....I can hardly get through episode 1 of season 4 b/c of fucking Wendy Byrde. I can't take it.

Now they having this Javi guy trying to act like Lalo Salamanca....come on.

lol, man Lalo is the best! He really nails that abyss below the surface type. You can't tell what the hell is going on underneath that jolly exterior until it's too late.

Javi seems like a discount one note Lalo from BCS with none of the charisma. Unhinged Ruth with nothing left to lose will be interesting but I can't really buy her getting revenge on the cartel by herself.

I guess the Navarro civil war will be the focus on the final episodes. I don't think the Byrdes are going to escape this unscathed. At least one of them is going to die or do a long prison sentence.

lol, man Lalo is the best! He really nails that abyss below the surface type. You can't tell what the hell is going on underneath that jolly exterior until it's too late.
Javi seems like a discount one note Lalo from BCS with none of the charisma. Unhinged Ruth with nothing left to lose will be interesting but I can't really buy her getting revenge on the cartel by herself.

I guess the Navarro civil war will be the focus on the final episodes. I don't think the Byrdes are going to escape this unscathed. At least one of them is going to die or do a long prison sentence.
bcs10-lalo-window.gif

I am enjoying the season, but the story is getting more ridiculous.
And I hate Jonah, that kid is fucking annoying. He's like a light version of AJ Soprano

Back