• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ozark on Netflix

Show has just reached ridiculous levels now. I’ll watch the second half of this final season for some closure but not bothered there’s no more coming afterwards

I did enjoy seasons 1-3 a fair bit though

Javi seems like a discount one note Lalo from BCS with none of the charisma. Unhinged Ruth with nothing left to lose will be interesting but I can't really buy her getting revenge on the cartel by herself.

I guess the Navarro civil war will be the focus on the final episodes. I don't think the Byrdes are going to escape this unscathed. At least one of them is going to die or do a long prison sentence.

I think Marty dies or goes to jail for a bit and ends up working for the FBI. Best case scenario for me is the wife dies and Ruth, the kids, and Marty all get away with large sums of money.

Show has just reached ridiculous levels now. I’ll watch the second half of this final season for some closure but not bothered there’s no more coming afterwards

I did enjoy seasons 1-3 a fair bit though

I thought the same. That one mexican cartel guy is just to crazy. Bombing the FBI? Yea fucking right. Going back to the scene of a crime to clean up? Anyone that dumb would have never made it to that age.

I'll be honest. I just skip through the whole senator, government, foundation crap. Could not care 1 single bit about that crap anymore. It's just beyond dumb. Anytime Wendy is talking to a government person or that dude with the big chin (he's a good actor btw, just don't care for the story line), I fast forward until stuff with cartel, Ruth, Marty, drugs, etc.

I even started skipping the stuff where they are talking as a family. Dont' care anymore. Just wanted to see how it worked out with the FBI, Marty, Ruth, and the Navarros. It ended pretty good though ! :)

I'll be honest. I just skip through the whole senator, government, foundation crap. Could not care 1 single bit about that crap anymore. It's just beyond dumb. Anytime Wendy is talking to a government person or that dude with the big chin (he's a good actor btw, just don't care for the story line), I fast forward until stuff with cartel, Ruth, Marty, drugs, etc.

I even started skipping the stuff where they are talking as a family. Dont' care anymore. Just wanted to see how it worked out with the FBI, Marty, Ruth, and the Navarros. It ended pretty good though ! :)

It's not done.

By the way I’m loving this show. I don’t usually binge watch very often but this one I do. Look forward to the final half of the last season. Hope they release it pretty soon. Ruth is my favorite character. She’s such a badass.

Thanks! I love these things, but always wonder if they're worth it.
I’m trying to think of other examples where this was done. Do you have some good ones? I recall the poster for Silence of the Lambs had some clues.

By the way I’m loving this show. I don’t usually binge watch very often but this one I do. Look forward to the final half of the last season. Hope they release it pretty soon. Ruth is my favorite character. She’s such a badass.
yeah... this is a fantastic series. i really enjoy it... great casting and acting.. just watched the last of the new season.. it was pretty sad but wont spoil it but it hit pretty hard.

I’m trying to think of other examples where this was done. Do you have some good ones? I recall the poster for Silence of the Lambs had some clues.
I didn't know about the Silence of the Lambs poster.

I'm making a comic book and always wonder how much people care about the tiny details.

I was into it for a little bit, but man it can really get preposterous. Worst was how they explained how the one old redneck was able to keep a massive poppie field in his backyard and the cops were just cool with it.

Javi seems like a discount one note Lalo from BCS with none of the charisma. Unhinged Ruth with nothing left to lose will be interesting but I can't really buy her getting revenge on the cartel by herself.

I guess the Navarro civil war will be the focus on the final episodes. I don't think the Byrdes are going to escape this unscathed. At least one of them is going to die or do a long prison sentence.
Has to be Wendy with that massive ego of hers, she’s made too many enemies and now dragged Ruttelsdorf into it who is bff with senate whereas Marty is reasonable and somewhat more respected by the agents, cartels, KC mob and the rednecks and know how to play it safe with them.

Last edited:
It's not done.

Ya, sorry meant end of season 4 part 1. I'm guessing part 2 will come out soon? They'll want it done before May 31 right? That's when the Emmy cutoff is.

It has gotten a bit silly. The head of the cartel just wondering around Ozark murdering people

Ya, sorry meant end of season 4 part 1. I'm guessing part 2 will come out soon? They'll want it done before May 31 right? That's when the Emmy cutoff is.

One of the Actors or Directors (Robin Wright maybe) posted on Instagram that the second half will be released in early May.

I don't recall making it to season 2. The protagonist was too much of a Mary Sue and the main villain (the mexican guy) was too cartoonish.
I'm assuming you're referring to the Esai Morales character when you mention "the Mexican guy". Without giving away any spoilers, I'll just say that the "villains" get a lot better than that throughout the show. If you don't get caught up on the show, you're really missing out. I'm fully caught up to the finale of the first part of the fourth and final season, and I'm really looking forward to see how it all ends...

Back