• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ozark on Netflix

I dont have netflix as I cancelled it some time ago. Too much trash and woke shit for my taste and not enough old classics, but Ozark was solid and if S4 is good I will subscribe again for a month.

So how is season 4? No spoilers please but does it at least hold up to season 3?
100% get Netflix again for season 4. The only caveat I'd add is you might want to wait until part 2 drops...

Imo he is the benchmark for how low Martys wife will sink in order to get the power & money she so much craves for. The brother mirrored her transformation into cartell gangster. At the beginning she does everything to protect him, in the end she sells him out for a spot at the table.

Its a nice analogy but not very subtle.

I do hope now in season 4 that Marty & Wendy fighting each other is the main plot. Annother happy family reunion should be impossible after all the developments in season 3 and imo would take away from the shows grit. At this point their relationship is irredeamable and I would say Marty hates her

Edit: rewatched the ending of s3. Its not so one sided with Wendy. She didnt just sell out her brother but he really endangered them and quite sure would have gotten the whole family killed. She is hurt but in the end she felt the decision was her brother or her children. S3 was better than I rememberd it. Will watch s4 definitely. Surprised that its only 7 episodes. Part of what put me off the Wendy character imo is not only Wendy but that the actress doesnt have much range.

BTW imo the pregnant woman who is super capable is a really played out trope at that point. I get it you show supposed weakness and vulnerabilty by her being pregnant and then she is super tough...etc. Show creaters have overdone it to were its just comical absurd. I am just waiting on the next Marvel movie with a 7 months pregnant superheroine kicking ass
It's 14 episodes split into two. Not sure when the second part is. It's already been a long wait...

The younger kid grew up all awkward in the break they took it made the show weird his character was better as a younger kid.

Last edited:
It annoys me that the cartel boss is half a retard he keeps provoking the fbi when they can easily build a case to extradite him. Javi killing a sheriff is also stupid because that would further make the fbi pile on im an ep.1

Stopped watching after my favorite character was killed off.
ozark-episode-9-russ-langmore.png
RIP.

I think its dope, I always try to remember them as the episode goes on so I can see each reference pop up in the story
I like the idea, initially, of trying to figure them out, but then I decide it’s just too much work to even try to remember them.

I think the show ends exactly how the first episode started this season.

Finally started watching this (the Blue Cat Lounge set is just a few miles from where I live). It's okay I guess.

How much of a shock was it when the redneck lady exploded Del's head with the shotgun?

Last edited:
The show is absolute trash now.

It was better when the show was based around the character of the "environment" with an overlay of breaking bad style crime.

Its no longer about the Ozarks and its no longer about washing money.

Its now a very boring and contrived character drama around unlikeable characters.

They fucked up. Breaking Bad 2 this is not.

The show is absolute trash now.

It was better when the show was based around the character of the "environment" with an overlay of breaking bad style crime.

Its no longer about the Ozarks and its no longer about washing money.

Its now a very boring and contrived character drama around unlikeable characters.

They fucked up. Breaking Bad 2 this is not.
Javi is a pretty ridiculous character. Ruth got silly too. im on season 4 Episode 3 . javi did have a cool line though when he told the pharmaceutical executive that it was nice to meet someone whose family had killed more people than his and he did it wil some joy it was a real moment that Pharma does kill more than cartels.

Javi is a pretty ridiculous character. Ruth got silly too. im on season 4 Episode 3 . javi did have a cool line though when he told the pharmaceutical executive that it was nice to meet someone whose family had killed more people than his and he did it wil some joy it was a real moment that Pharma does kill more than cartels.
Naw brah cartel kills more by making fentanyl and putting in all kinds of drugs they distributed lol

Ozark has gone to shit though everything the characters do is retarded as fvck

Ozark seems like crap compared to Gomorrah right now im on season 5 of Gomorrah and I have to start zero zero zero.

I thought it was terrible writing. Show is trash. I can just imagine some blue haired shemale in the writing room thinking she was so clever writing that.

I thought it was terrible writing. Show is trash. I can just imagine some blue haired shemale
<Grimes01> yeah it has not been a good season I am on episode 6 and struggling to finish it has become more of a comedy. Shooting a guys dick off also seems like something the shemale would write in.

Back