Pacific Islanders are the strongest humans alive

I'm convinced you Ninja'd in that "usually"

Anyway, there aren't hat many islanders in boxing and MMA, but the ones that have have some legendary chins. Must be something there.

I await your intensely serious response.

I thought you could see if someone has edited their post? I don't think anecdotal evidence of "legendary chins" is really a great way to research the subject.

Edit: edited to see if you can see an edit. I guess not, but it does change the time stamp on the post. You can see that my post is still a minute before yours was. You just don't read well.

It's like they have prime mongoloid retard strength but without most of the mental problems. Very impressive

I am 6% Melanasian (pacific islands northeast of Austraila) and that's where my insane power, massive dong, and illiteracy comes from.

I thought you could see if someone has edited their post? I don't think anecdotal evidence of "legendary chins" is really a great way to research the subject.

Edit: edited to see if you can see an edit.

Can't see the edit.

You're right, it isn't a great way to do it, but Hunt and Tua do have legendary chins. I'm at work, I haven't got time to do any real research, I'm doing the equivalent of speculating at the bar/pub

Depends how you define strongest and how you define pacific islander. A Samoan or Tongan on average is much different in size than a Micronesian on average. Would you consider a Filipino an islander? I wouldn't doubt that many Tongans/Samoans/etc on average are much stronger naturally then many other ethnicities. There has been some notable strong, physically impressive pacific islanders throughout history as well.

What about the Dutch?

Crowd-Aalang_1394495i.jpg

the dutch are the tallest people on earth. they are also big people in general. that is true. i actually hooked up with a half dutch/half samoan girl. she was actually relatively short (5'6"), at least given her genetics. super-thick, with an epic ass.

And their women are disgusting.

I am 6% Melanasian (pacific islands northeast of Austraila) and that's where my insane power, massive dong, and illiteracy comes from.
I'm 1% Chinese and it all went toward my dong. I'm also terrible at math.

Would of thought it was black americans, you know ... due to that selective slave breeding

That's such a bullshit myth.

Tons of West Africans with no ties to slavery are just as athletic. Hakeem Olajuwon, Emeka Okafor, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Ndamokung Suh, Christian Okoye, Tim Biakabatuka, just off the top of my head.

West Africans are the most explosive, Pacific Islanders the toughest/strongest.

lol at tree trunk leg stumps . These guys are all built too oafy and massive.
Also meanwhile the Iranian weightlifting team would dominate them pound for pound.

And their women are disgusting.

Ran into a Samoan female back in my day I'm a big dude this bish was at least 6' 2 260 to 280lbs.

And she looked mean as fuck several men I'd rather fight then her if I had to choose

They some big boys. I remember some 13 year old Tongan kid at LA Fitness benching 225lbs like it was nothing.

the dutch are the tallest people on earth. they are also big people in general. that is true. i actually hooked up with a half dutch/half samoan girl. she was actually relatively short (5'6"), at least given her genetics. super-thick, with an epic ass.

I thought per capita China was the tallest?

(I know that sounds crazy but could have sworn I read that ages ago somewhere -sounded crazy to me too at the time but there are billions of mofo's over there)

I thought per capita China was the tallest?

(I know that sounds crazy but could have sworn I read that ages ago somewhere -sounded crazy to me too at the time but there are billions of mofo's over there)

from what i've read and heard, it's a tie between the dutch, and the croatians (surprisingly, enough). there is also a tribe in africa that is apparently extremely-tall as well. it all comes down to diet.

What about Iceland? There population is about 300k and they do pretty well in powerlifting and worlds strongest man.

Back