Paddy Pimblett: Tony Ferguson training with Goggins is "f*cking stupid"

Pretty much exactly what I think. Although if I was Paddy I'd be saying how dangerous it'll make him to make a win worth more.
Exactly! I've never understood disregarding or disrespecting or downplaying an opponent before or after a fight, literally talk then as if they are world beaters bc if you win it makes you look amazing and if you lose it makes you look fine.

It would be silly for most humans to pass up on such an opportunity. Getting put through hell week by Goggins Is some warrior shit.

Tony's mental has always been strong, but his mental health has been spotty. I don't see how this hurts him. Perhaps it's the push he needs to perform to his potential in his older age.
Calling Tony's mental health spotty is a total understatement. The guy is a complete nut job.

Last edited:
Tony might die in this fight.. and it wont be because of the fight itself.
He’s puking every single day in this stupid work out.

I hope Tony cuts his face to ribbons

As much as I love Tony and I would love to see him get a dub, I fear Tony will be emboldened to prolong his career (UFC would love to continue using his name to pad their PPVs) and possibly take another gatekeeper fight vs a killer on the rise and take more CTE damage, similar to the way Chandler destroyed him
What is Tony going to do without fighting? He cannot work with people as a coach or such.

He can take a low paying physical job that does not require much skill.

Or he might turn to alcohol and stop taking his medication. It had already happened once when he tried to kidnap his son from his wife. He has also recently got into a dui related accident.

Goggins has never been hurt nor has he gassed in a professional fight, so IMHO he's a good person to be training with.

Paddy Pimblett slams Tony Ferguson’s “f*cking stupid” training with David Goggins.

💬
Paddy Pimblett: “I think it’s bizarre and I think it’s f*cking stupid. If there’s two things that Tony’s never needed help with it’s his mental state. Look at his cardio, he’s never had a problem with his cardio. So, I just don’t understand why he done it. He must be thinking that he’s not where he was mentally a few years ago. But, that’s not the reason he’s losing fights lad. It’s because he’s older, he’s lost athleticism, and he’s not as fast as he once was.”

https://brwlrz.co/ (referenced on Facebook, but don't see the article or source they referred it to)

View attachment 1013769
Tony does crazy shit anyways
Remember that Imari roll he did against Justin late in the fight while he was losing ?

I don’t think it’s stupid. The more conditioned you are the more confident you are of taking on anything that comes at you. Your ability to recover from punches etc etc.

Tony for Eva.

My lil bro is a big Goggins fan. I keep telling him Goggins’ entire reputation is in the hands of Tony’s cracked chin.

Pocket sand combined with Goggins mental toughness is unbeatable. Watch Tony win this shit.

Goggins has never been hurt nor has he gassed in a professional fight, so IMHO he's a good person to be training with.
I mean he has already had multiple heart surgeries let alone other surgeries for his body. He is broken beyond belief.

It would be silly for most humans to pass up on such an opportunity. Getting put through hell week by Goggins Is some warrior shit.

Tony's mental has always been strong, but his mental health has been spotty. I don't see how this hurts him. Perhaps it's the push he needs to perform to his potential in his older age.

“Beyond🦹‍♂️Activated” ⚔️🕶️ -CSO- 🇺🇸🏆🇲🇽
# Comin’AfterPaddy🧁Cakes # UFC🔥296
D’arcemus🥜Maximus W/ The Assist 🐕💨🍃

^

I don't care if it helps him or not, Tony needs this kind of crazy to stop his mind from wondering, Tony with time to think is a danger to himself.

Even if it fills him with a false sense of confidence it doesn't matter, Tony needs crazy in his training to stop the crazy leaking into his everyday life

Calling Tony's mental health spotty is a total understatement. The guy is a complete nut job.
I've seen worse. Spotty is fair. He can still function, train, fight and be there for his family.

Back