Paul Ryan’s going away present to America.

BREAKING NEWS: Politician says one thing, does another.

Next at 11: Liberals still crying about bad orange man for saying mean things instead of smiling and lying to them like they are used to...
lol What a garbage ass comment

All politicians lie--we all know and accept this. But there is a small lie, or a lie about the details of some policy...andd then there is this.

The Republican party is supposed to be the CONSERVATIVE party. It's what their party is supposed to be based on. How do you call yourself the fiscally conservative and responsible party while driving UP the deficit when you have the House, the Senate, and the Presidency?

Historic incompetence by the GOP.. Crying for years and when they finally have all the power they are as usual, useless bags of shit whose only concern is enriching themselves and their friends.

lol What a garbage ass comment

All politicians lie--we all know and accept this. But there is a small lie, or a lie about the details of some policy...andd then there is this.

The Republican party is supposed to be the CONSERVATIVE party. It's what their party is supposed to be based on. How do you call yourself the fiscally conservative and responsible party while driving UP the deficit when you have the House, the Senate, and the Presidency?

He does this in every thread. Barely any input. Spews a bunch of ignorant shit/memes, a bunch of but but liberals and defaults to defending his orange idol. Really going for that shit poster of the year title

Fiscal conservatism is DEAD. that shit is just a label now. Nothing more.

Just remember this in years to come.

Republican House, Republican Senate, Republican President...andddd an INCREASE of the deficit.

Conservative party.
<36>

In all of 10 years Conservatism has become a principled, dare I say even honorable venture, now it threatens to be whatever will make the current Republican leader/Nationalism look good for a little while.

A little while is fine for the proud e-warriors of Brietbart, they have no care or clue about what happens when the steroids of short term gain become the sagging mammary glands of short term thought.

LoL at republicans.
They are as consistent in their fiscal stance as they are in their religious stance.

And yet everyone ignores that Obama himself is responsible for a very large portion of the deficit due to his $9 TRILLION he added to the debt.

And yet everyone ignores that Obama himself is responsible for a very large portion of the deficit due to his $9 TRILLION he added to the debt.
But..but..but..Obama...

Is Obama a Republican?
Is he from the so-called fiscally conservative party?

Lol and let's pretend that Obama just racked up that debt by himself. Had nothing to do with the financial institution and industries collapses, and the 2 wars that Bush left him with.

I expect Democrats to run up the bill. They are about taxing and spending. Republicans have no excuse.

LoL at republicans.
They are as consistent in their fiscal stance as they are in their religious stance.

Hilarious, and so true.
The so-called Christians of this country believe in the Christian God, but not in any of his teachings.
Going to church every now and then, and saying grace at dinner is apparently more than enough to be able to call oneself a good Christian.
Fuck poor people, fuck yeaaaa to guns, and fuck those librul hippie cucks
#JesusBless
<RomeroSalute>

The GOP of the last 8 years has been tremendously disappointing. Since gaining control in 2010, they have completely failed to live up to the standards that they espoused during the Reagan years, the Bush I years, the Clinton years.

They haven't reined in spending. They haven't practiced good governance. They haven't tried to solve any problems. Senate, House and WH and the only thing they actually managed to accomplish was to increase the debt through an unnecessary tax cut. They didn't even really try to repeal the ACA. It would have hurt the country to do so but at least it would have been consistent with their stated beliefs. I could continue respecting the consistency.

There is no party for true conservatives anymore.

It's like he took a defishit on everything he claimed to stand for . . .

I haven't made a really bad pun in a little while.

Be more like this man!

iAs9pKvYIascH7I-IlR43TrHFslY__jatvt1-1-EVc8.jpg

And not one republican voter understands what the fuck is going on, or anything in general

Paul Ryan has been such a plague on American politics he deserves to be beaten wih giant dildos as his going away present.

FTFY

This is done on purpose, conservatives in Congress increase the deficit with tax cuts for the rich and increasing funding to an already bloated military. Then they scream fiscal responsibility so they can have an excuse to cut Medicaid, social security benefits and other social programs that actually benefit Americans.

Even though military budget and tax cuts are the reason the deficit and debt are what they are. Then a recession or crash comes and they blame the democrats, then both parties bail out the corporations. Rinse, and repeat.

Speaking specifically of military spending - and I'm sure there are comparable counterpart scenarios in other areas, but military is just the most blatant money laundering scheme - the shit I've heard from more than a few guys who served (Marines mostly who then became Blackwater-type contractors) would make your mind spin before it made your blood boil. The amount of money being funneled to the likes of Dick Chenney through bogus "services" the military makes mandatory for all troops is astounding. Examples include shit like soldiers one day being told they can't do their laundry anymore and have to use a "mandatory service contractor" who charges $30 per pound of laundry, a bill footed by the military that then goes to you, tax payer, for funding so that the cocksucker on the other end of the service contract can buy another house in a posh neighborhood near DC or VA... and that's one example.... The claws these fuckers have on Washington are so deep, they won't let go unless you cut them the fuck off.

The GOP of the last 8 years has been tremendously disappointing. Since gaining control in 2010, they have completely failed to live up to the standards that they espoused during the Reagan years, the Bush I years, the Clinton years.

They haven't reined in spending. They haven't practiced good governance. They haven't tried to solve any problems. Senate, House and WH and the only thing they actually managed to accomplish was to increase the debt through an unnecessary tax cut. They didn't even really try to repeal the ACA. It would have hurt the country to do so but at least it would have been consistent with their stated beliefs. I could continue respecting the consistency.

There is no party for true conservatives anymore.

Actually they got rid of the individual mandate and kept the ACA. Basically just looking for new ways to increase the deficit more.

Actually they got rid of the individual mandate and kept the ACA. Basically just looking for new ways to increase the deficit more.
Getting rid of the mandate just made the program less effective and more costly for Americans, the government and insurance companies.

In my concept of good government, making things more expensive without increasing what people are getting isn't good government.

Everyone's insurance is going to go up when the patient pool gets sicker. That includes people who get insurance through their employer. Everyone gets hurt, no one gets a benefit.

Back