Paul Ryan’s going away present to America.

So you're going with Clinton being responsible for something that culminated a near full two terms after his presidency but you think Obama's impact doesn't even extend two years?

Where did I say that? Obama's economy DID rise since 2008, but it was through smoke and mirrors like QE infinity. In case you didn't know, QE infinity added TRILLIONS to the debt. Had Obama not been a clueless piece of shit, and instead taken solid steps toward fundamentally improving the economy - like changing the tax laws and de-regulation, then I'd give him some credit for what Trump has accomplished. But since we can't do that, and Trump did those things on his own, the current economy is Trump's achievement.

Trump's GDP dwarfs that of Obama, and he had $9 TRILLION to work with. Solyndra anyone? Or maybe some new taxes on all, let's call it the ACA. That big-eared racist fuck has cost me over $10k/yr extra for benefits since he said I could keep my doctor if I liked him.

Hes a republican not a libertarian. Most R's are garbage cunts and are pro big government. Need a guy like Ron Paul in there to slash the fuckout of spending.

Cutting taxes is good, but you also need to cut spending

I would be for Ron Paul if he quit promoting the 10% batshit portion of his platform. Every time I listen to him I am on board and then he says something insane and I am like " why? You were doing so good. Can't you temper your platform so you can get some of what you want done? WHY?"

Back