Paulie Malignawhatever losing his mind

Accuses Conor of having two kids. Says he whupped Conor's ass and that he has no balls.

lmao random shot at his progeny.

I still don't get the controversy. We have plenty of footage of Floyd whipping him if people want to relive that.

lmao random shot at his progeny.

I still don't get the controversy. We have plenty of footage of Floyd whipping him if people want to relive that.
Well, I think it's a big deal, or will get Conor pissed, as he cheated on Dee. Not only did he cheat, but he knocked up some random thot and she posted evidence online and the kid even has McGregor's last name.

afs.jpg

7HsH2io.jpg

OiQF2Cg.jpg

9lubZVO.jpg

93nTezV.jpg

Losing his mind? lol he wants a bunch of easy money slapping around mctap what’s the big deal

Can’t blame him. She fly
That pic is fly, but when you saw her Instagram that I saw now shut down, you see that she was not as good as all her pics. She was just kind of a normal looking cute chic, but nothing as you would expect from the world's fourth highest paid athlete.

Look at how swollen Paulie’s face is. And then we have the video of him getting knocked to the floor. Yet people pretend like Paulie must have been kicking his ass the rest of the time. Are people fucking serious?

If you knew anything about boxing, or weight cuts, you would know that when one cuts for years, then gains weight, their face do not hold up to force without swelling nearly as well. Paulie was probably 25lbs at least over his fighting weight.

If you knew anything about boxing, or weight cuts, you would know that when one cuts for years, then gains weight, their face do not hold up to force without swelling nearly as well. Paulie was probably 25lbs at least over his fighting weight.
Paulie isn't fat because he used to cut weight he's fat because he is a slob that let himself go.

Paulie isn't fat because he used to cut weight he's fat because he is a slob that let himself go.

I don't much care for how or why he gained weight. The fact remains that he cut weight for over a decade, then gained weight. His facial tissues swell and cut far easier, quicker and more pronounced.

Paulie Mallinagga...nagga...naggonna be fighting Conor in this lifetime.

naganaga-not-gonna-work-here-anymore.jpg

I like paulie as an analyst. As a fighter, I respected him, dude had B.B. gun type pop, but still held his own against fighters like, hatton, khan, and Cotto. Got whooped by a younger Garcia and porter but he was too old by then.

That said, once he gets a fix on you he becomes an irritating woman scorned by an ex... do s this now against Conor, and a few years back to prove pac was on peds.

Great as an analyst, but annoying as fuck at times on his own. Hey he way he described Conor is him.

Connie could give 2 shits about paulie and paulie knows it deep down and it burns him m Conor got over on him.

Conor mopped the floor with this fool. Paulie is an emotional wreck.

Why would he release a 12 round sparring session for free? That’s a lot of footage.

1. They said that they would do it last year after the Mayweather fight.

2. What do you mean "for free"? Who the fuck is going to pay for sparring footage?

3. 12 rounds of sparring is roughly 50 minutes including breaks between rounds. There shouldn't be any problem uploading them to YouTube.

Just like how people said:

"Right. He's going to come back to MMA and fight Khabib the killer after making 100 million."

Conor is an intelligent business man. He may use that footage to sell a future boxing fight.

I'd be surprised if we don't see it in it's entirety one day.

Is this best you fucking clowns can come up with to justify why they didn't release the full sparring footage?

Back