Paulie posts video of Conor getting rocked by ammy

Conor fans make Paulie seem well adjusted, and rational. If that have been Conor “knocking down” paulie they would be losing their mind about Conor decapitating him. Oh wait they already did that over a still photo.

Last edited:
Yep, that was Van Heerden.

In the unedited version, he handles Conor without much trouble. And Chris is kind of a serviceable pro, continental level. Spence battered him without breaking a sweat.

"Handles Conor without much trouble" LOL. Conor objectively wins the fight if that spar was scored.

if you ask me he was clearly off balance and they both knowledge it, plus he had the knee injury which was well documented in the movie

I don't really care about some sparring match in boxing gloves.

In real MMA Conor was beat by this guy:

20170710_123447.0.jpg

Nuff said.

That was the training for Mendes footage . No kicks triwn as his acl injury had happened

ROFL, chap posts a video of Conor blasting some guy and a missed jump attack at the end poor Pauline must have cte after the beating Conor handed him.

btw, this video was posted by kavanagh

Conor is a bum but he did OK in the OP video, although this was an amateur. That level of boxing doesn't really make you a viable challenge to somebody like Mayweather lol.

Paulie is a bitch regardless.

Wait... some 0-0 mma fighter was getting hit around by a decent and actual amateur

No shit

first shot hit his shoulder, but the second as he was going down appears to land.

normal speed
EyvBRg6.gif

slo-mo punch
k6IREcl.gif

Connor does not show clips where anything happens to him at all, he must be good buddys with The boxer or something.. Fun clip to watch .

Conor w no shoes pulling his karate bullshit stance in an octagon trying to look like Charlie Zelenoff. conor probably lasted 7-8 minutes before getting pieced up.

I want to see Pauli vs connor more than anything Maby aldo vs connor is a close second..

Paulie is so desperate for the Conor fight. But I gotta hand it to him he's playing his cards right by keeping the narrative alive. Going to Bare Knuckle and slapping Artem was a good move to continue to tie his name with Conor.

All that it would take to kill this narrative is for the footage to be released. I think the only two reasons why the footage is not being released is:

1) Conor wants to keep the narrative alive because this is a potential money fight for him to make in the future. The footage not being released adds to the mystery and promotion of the potential fight and keeps Conor's name in the headlines every time something happens with Paulie. Also the footage would be a great marketing and narrative tool.

2) The footage that is out there doesn't fit Conor's narrative that Paulie got beat up. The footage would show that the fight was more competitive and would vindicate what Paulie has been saying all along.

I think all the signs point to 1) being the truth. Everyone who was at the sparring session said that Paulie got beat up and all the footage that we have says the same. Hell, we even have images of Paulie's busted up face after the spar and it's clear he was beat up so I gotta hand it to Conor.. he really has made the right move to not release the footage as it keeps the option open.
Lol, your AVI is a towel, bro.

Paulie is so desperate for the Conor fight. But I gotta hand it to him he's playing his cards right by keeping the narrative alive. Going to Bare Knuckle and slapping Artem was a good move to continue to tie his name with Conor.

All that it would take to kill this narrative is for the footage to be released. I think the only two reasons why the footage is not being released is:

1) Conor wants to keep the narrative alive because this is a potential money fight for him to make in the future. The footage not being released adds to the mystery and promotion of the potential fight and keeps Conor's name in the headlines every time something happens with Paulie. Also the footage would be a great marketing and narrative tool.

2) The footage that is out there doesn't fit Conor's narrative that Paulie got beat up. The footage would show that the fight was more competitive and would vindicate what Paulie has been saying all along.

I think all the signs point to 1) being the truth. Everyone who was at the sparring session said that Paulie got beat up and all the footage that we have says the same. Hell, we even have images of Paulie's busted up face after the spar and it's clear he was beat up so I gotta hand it to Conor.. he really has made the right move to not release the footage as it keeps the option open.
Why over-complicate the narrative, brah? Just release the damn sparring tape Conor and stfu already about it with the pathetic gaslighting about what happened. We are not infantile children here, we can all stich out own narrative who had the upper hand, who is right or wrongPauli or Conie, when we finally get to see an edited single shot complete tape of the sparring. All Conor has to do is cut the BS and stop being a little bitch....but, oh wait....he does not want it to happen. So he is the one to blame.

Back