PBC: Hurd vs Trout

At least we had a FOTY contender in Hurd-Trout and a KOTY contender in Lubin-Charlo, thanks Al

Gausha goes off into obscurity.

Lara is about to make another statement. Guaranteed none of the fighters tonight will fight him. Charlo said he wanted Hurd instead of Lara.

Yup.

His statement was don't ever make me the main event again.

And Hurd said he wanted Lara before Charlo.

Lara fought an undefeated fighter, Only ate two right hands the entire fight, and had his way with him. It was a clinical performance. Some say he's boring, but all the fighters in that weight class know what time it is.

Yup.

His statement was don't ever make me the main event again.

And Hurd said he wanted Lara before Charlo.

lara is not going to fight hurd just the same as he did not fight andrade. the cuban fraud will claim the same bullshit about how hurd priced himself out or they sent him a contract and they never heard back.

all the while claiming that hes the greatest 154 and how he was robbed against canelo over three years ago

its like his whole career is him running for nine rounds against alvarez and saying that he was robbed

Trout doing everything right turning that big dumb fighter, countering him with strait lefts lefts off the jab good body work and then he loses his legs.

You can't keep a big boy like that off of you and keep him at bay and keep turning him if you lose your legs because you didn't do your road work and leg strength work properly.

Because if he didn't lose his legs he wouldn't of kept getting caught with those slow shots and Trout would of won the fight.

Charlo wont lose his legs and he will stop him or beat him up because that big dummy leads with his head and body, you can hit his dumb ass all day. Because he is in love with his size.

Because your legs are your power and keep your movement constant and strong legs means you're fresh and not getting hit and hurt.

Then you win.

Last edited:
lara is not going to fight hurd just the same as he did not fight andrade. the cuban fraud will claim the same bullshit about how hurd priced himself out or they sent him a contract and they never heard back.

all the while claiming that hes the greatest 154 and how he was robbed against canelo over three years ago

its like his whole career is him running for nine rounds against alvarez and saying that he was robbed

Lara wont lose his legs like Trout did and that big dummy will run into punches all night. Because Lara hits harder than Trout.

That big dumb Hud is in love with his size and chin and some one will make him pay for it.

Hud is a light heavyweight fighter fighting at super welterweight.

But losing all that weight will make Goliath fall, Lara and Charlo hit hard and are smart enough to make him fall.

Last edited:
Lara fought an undefeated fighter, Only ate two right hands the entire fight, and had his way with him. It was a clinical performance. Some say he's boring, but all the fighters in that weight class know what time it is.

You are the fullest of shit poster this board has ever seen.

You no whats scary Charlos are getting better especially the little brother hitting harder and everything.

That's scary

Because Spence is coming to a Super welterweight theater near you and we might be in for a treat or next savior super fight.

Spence the undefeated Truth vs Charlo the undefeated Iron Man 12 rounds for the super welterweight championship of the world.

giphy.gif

You no whats scary Charlos are getting better especially the little brother hitting harder and everything.

That's scary

Because Spence is coming to a Super welterweight theater near you and we might be in for a treat or next savior super fight.

Spence the undefeated Truth vs Charlo the undefeated Iron Man 12 rounds for the super welterweight championship of the world.

giphy.gif

I doubt they would ever fight each other. But I agree with what you said about the Charlos. They are on a roll right now and have a lot of momentum behind them. Jermell Charlo going to Derrick James was the best decision he made in his career. He just wasn't the same type of fighter with Ronnie Shields. I thought he lost to Vanes. But he looks a lot better with James as his trainer.

I doubt they would ever fight each other. But I agree with what you said about the Charlos. They are on a roll right now and have a lot of momentum behind them. Jermell Charlo going to Derrick James was the best decision he made in his career. He just wasn't the same type of fighter with Ronnie Shields. I thought he lost to Vanes. But he looks a lot better with James as his trainer.

Oh it's a crash course waiting to happen in one year cause nobody at 154 is beating Charlo not even Lara or dumb Hud.

And if Spence is the Truth and cleans out 147.

In 2019 May or September they fight book it to much money to make and the fans would love to see two special Champions ex sparring partners and friends both cleaned out their divisions fight.

Because both can punch box and likes to fight on the inside.

You couldn't ask for a better fight.

He's built, carries it well.

Hud trains and diets correctly because hes definitely a light heavyweight fighting at super welterweight. his body toward over Trout.

But he blocks punches with his face and will lose because of it.

Book it.

Back